“Breakfast ”
Review of Bagel Bar East

Bagel Bar East
Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in North Miami
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

It's a traditional deli. I have been coming here for ever all yrs now. The food is good but the revive depends on ur server. The one I had today was ok but again, the food is good and it's a nice place to sit d9wn and have talk with ur friends and family

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

If you are not a friend of the owner don't visit. Expensive and very bad service. Not worth the wait on Sunday.

Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

I've been coming to bagel bar for about two years now. The service was always mediocre but the food was great so I continued to come here (the Takeout guys are wonderful though). The waitresses that would take care of me were old and very cranky not friendly at all but I liked the food so we would always ignore it. Most recently, I ordered takeout but instead we decided to sit at the bar and eat it (it was not busy and there were plenty of tables available). The waitress behind the bar gave us a dirty look since we were not going to be ordering from her but when we were going to finish I already had it in my mind to tip her well for her trouble, since I work in hospitality and know the importance of customers. Well, she came up to us again with an even nastier tone that we were not going to order from her. We were so offended, we picked up our food and left. I will definitely be not coming back here again. Even though the food is good I want to eat in peace. They need to hire a more vibrant, kinder staff and maybe business would be better on a Saturday morning. Nobody wants to be served by a staff that hates life.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Coming from Denver, we stop in this small Jewish bakery and Deli for a dozen bagels. Wow I'm glad we did, it brought back memories of bagels just baked from Star bakery back in the cities and sixties, the bagels are made the old fashion way! Dense, chewy, and delicious. Try a dozen you can't miss on this one!

Reviewed 21 May 2016

So... While visiting Miami a friend and I drove past this place. I HAD to stop for a bagel. The craving for a bagel with lox, onion, tomato, capers and cream cheese was real! I sparked up a conversation with the gentleman that greeted us about me being a tattooed Jew! He followed up with calling himself a "Jewban" who knew there were Jews in Cuba?! lol That was awesome. I placed my order for the bagel with the guy behind the counter (he looked like he was straight outa Brooklyn gold chain and everything!) so I knew my food was gonna be good. And yes!! It was perfect. Actually one of the best experiences while on vacation to Miami. Good Job guys!

1  Thank Bobby T

Been to Bagel Bar East? Share your experiences!