“Bagel Bar East”
Review of Bagel Bar East

Bagel Bar East
Ranked #4 of 6 Bakeries in North Miami
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Coming from Denver, we stop in this small Jewish bakery and Deli for a dozen bagels. Wow I'm glad we did, it brought back memories of bagels just baked from Star bakery back in the cities and sixties, the bagels are made the old fashion way! Dense, chewy, and delicious. Try a dozen you can't miss on this one!

Reviewed 21 May 2016

So... While visiting Miami a friend and I drove past this place. I HAD to stop for a bagel. The craving for a bagel with lox, onion, tomato, capers and cream cheese was real! I sparked up a conversation with the gentleman that greeted us about me being a tattooed Jew! He followed up with calling himself a "Jewban" who knew there were Jews in Cuba?! lol That was awesome. I placed my order for the bagel with the guy behind the counter (he looked like he was straight outa Brooklyn gold chain and everything!) so I knew my food was gonna be good. And yes!! It was perfect. Actually one of the best experiences while on vacation to Miami. Good Job guys!

1  Thank Bobby T
Reviewed 28 April 2016

A full service menu for breakfast and lunch..great omelettes with real eggs, crispy waffles, the BEST bagels and all the fixin's...traditional Jewish foods, and excellent fresh quality of everything...the brisket is my favorite, daily soup specials...love this place! The service is professional but not fast, a counter and tables and booths..espresso, great beverage selection.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Surprisingly delicious deli food here. Try the gefilte fish--it's world class. Servers have way too many side tasks to see to, which results in inattentive customer service. Also, they stand around with their backs to the diners and talk among themselves. Once they get to your table, they're pleasant enough.

1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

Yesterday my friend and decided to take breakfast, for me it would be the fourth time and the first for my friend. The food was good, but after we finish breakfast, the guy who cleans the tables kick us out, in a terrible way, like me and my friend were animals, in front of everybody. I will never go back to this place because I don't like to be treated like that. The manager should have stopped him. The worst publicity is a mad guest. I'm a server in a hotel in Miami Beach and used to recommended this place but I WON'T DO THAT ANYMORE