“Bay front Bliss” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of White House Inn on The Bay

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Miami
White House Inn on The Bay
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in North Miami
Chicago, Illinois
“Bay front Bliss”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

I booked this hotel on the Internet. I was looking for a nice, affordable place to stay near the beach. After staying here for a recent weekend, I couldn't be happier with my selection. Not only was it affordable, but it was super clean and there were no hassles. And what a view of the water. Ive seen some negative reviews here, but I had a totally positive experience. I was told the hotel is under new management. Whatever it is, I had a great time. Room was spotless. Rate was in my budget. Thumbs up all around.

Room Tip: Ask for a bayside room!
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank PoupetteMIA
WhiteHouseBay, Manager at White House Inn on The Bay, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Thank you. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with the White House Inn on the Bay. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Cortland, NY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2011

All of the horible things in the other reviews are all true about this hotel! I was travelling to Miami with my 2 teens & we were to pick up their father to join us @ Miami Airport. Booked this as we had a "coupon book" from FL welcome center & it was cheap. After we checked in we thought we had made a terrible mistake. Nice location but place gave me the scivvies! Luckily(didn't seem at the time) the power went out..no ac no tv. I went to the desk & they gave me some story about it going out earlier in the day, should be on soon. After 1/2 hr went back & said we couldn"t tolerate it, want my money back. She said she couldn't process refund with no power but she would do it when it came back... We high-tailed it out of there & really didn't care if I ate it, just glad to be outta there. Called Visa & warned them I would dispute charge...but in the end she did process the refund. Be forewarned: Stay away!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms!
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mamacita

Travellers are raving about these North Miami hotels

North Miami
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2011

This company changes your room rate from the time of reservation to check in. they also add charges up to 30 days after checkout. I suspect they copy additional credit card impressions to do this and claim that they have signed approvals after you have checked out.
Many complains to the city of North Miami and BBB.

Room Tip: Don't go there.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank wilsonnorthmiami
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2011

The worst, roaches, watered down coffee in the morning.. The laundry room has rats, 5 cats in the front as pets, everyone gets different prices, my room you can open with your finger nail.. pimps and prostitutes.. Horrible hotel.. Mind you they had no towels for the 3 days of my staying there I had to travel to a Walgreen and purchase my own.. No peace and quiet needs new owners.. Plus 5 people complained like me about our sliding doors wouldn't open.. If you have class this is not for you.. It also says no smoking rooms but the 2 rooms they changed me to.. Smelled like marijuana, even cigarettes.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Chinadoll212
L'Assomption, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2010

We stayed only one night at this horrible inn, thank god! The carpet was so old and dirty we didnt take our shoes off the whole time. The kitchenette was from the 1950 s era and no dishes nor cutlery. The pillows were all stained as was the mattresses, I even went to the hotel receptionist and asked for cleaner new pillows her response was (I dont have any more pillows), so I said well go to another room and please get me cleaner ones she then replies (I do not have the keys to the other rooms, you will have to wait for my manager to come, and I do not know what time that will be), so by next morning I still did not have my clean pillows.

There was also alot of coming and going right up to 03:30 am, as I was having a smoke outside at that time, because I could not sleep!!!!!

I would never ever go back there again, and do not recommend this place to anyone, I would not even let my pets sleep there!

Oh yeah, went out onto the back balcony that faced the canal...and believe or not the iron partition that separates the 2 balconies was ripped out of the cement!

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Bal Harbour Quarzo
Bal Harbour Quarzo
#4 of 5 in Bal Harbour
Sun Harbour Boutique Hotel

Been to White House Inn on The Bay? Share your experiences!