See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2018

We have had problems getting our money back from this hotel, and still no result. They charged my credit card, even though the T&C said they shouldn’t. We cancelled in good time and were entitled to free cancellation. Half a dozen phone calls, emails, a letter and a personal visit only brought forward apologies and idle promises … on many occasions. Booking.com customer services were no help either. In the end, after a month of no action, I’ve had to put in a claim through my bank. This all adds up to dishonest trading, in my opinion. And I know I’m not the only one: while I was there in person attempting to recover my money, another customer was similarly fobbed off on the phone.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Where do I start?
This is defo the worst accommodation I have ever saw in my life. Disgusting, manky and run down. It’s the kind off place you need to wipe your feet when leaving it. Beds over 100 yrs old and unsleepable, shower was black mouldy and a very high risk off catching something if you used them. Floors sticky, paint flaking off walls, carpets disgusting. It’s that bad not even the cockroaches would stay there. I got upgraded as I ended up moving out into my car to sleep the first off 3 nights there. My upgraded room had a mattress on bed which was double the size off the base lol, shower didn’t work , tv didn’t work, blood stained walls as well as other things. I was so pissed off I wanted to wreck the place but by the looks off it someone had beat me too it lol.
STAY WELL CLEAR OFF THIS PLACE IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank stevistewart1690
Reviewed 12 August 2018

staff uniforms needed like checking in to the bronx and spend way to much time on facebook housekeepers need lessons on how to use a hoover and maybe a polish rag bleaching the poo out the toilet would also be a great start

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

If you're looking for the cheapest option available for your contractors and want them to hand their notice in then this is the place for you. From the outside it's a dodgy common club function room feel is off putting. The bedrooms are dirty and out of touch with flaking walls and mouldy bathrooms. Catching something from the use of the facilities is likely.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank doms575
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Arrived to day
Room 48 room not cleaned blood on pillow cases. Door lock broken.
Moved to room 45 again room dirty pillow cases disgrace the reciption lady wouldn't even hold them.
Moved to room 16 .
Bathroom toilet full of poo . Bed linen not changed or room vacuum.
Room 44 same as all above .
Basically this place need health warning. Stag away.

Sleeping in sleepingbag in van .

Place needs closing down