“Great waterfront place - reasonably priced with very good service!”

Nauti Parrot Tiki Hut
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Nauti Parrot Tiki Hut features several amenities, combined with an emphasis on value that makes dining with us a unique experience... Waterside Dining Live Music Daily 19 TV's (Inside and Outside) Inside and Outside Bar Raw Seafood Bar Lunch and Dinner Options 14 Foot "Big A** Fan" Live Blue and Gold Macaw Happy Hour From 11-4 Super Happy Hour "2 for 1's" from 4-6 Games for Adults and Children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We had dinner here before heading back North. We each had a special: BBQ beef brisquete and Chicken and Rice bowl. The food was very good and our server, David was great! We will definitely be back when we return next season. Prices are reasonable and Happy Hour drinks are very inexpensive. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great waterfront dining at a great price. The tiki bar is so laid back and the live entertainment adds to the atmospher. Our server David was awesome and was very helpful with recommendations. We defininely will be back

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Well to start off I was not expecting too much out of a place with this type of theme. But I have had the time to spend eating and drinking at this place for longer than a dinner visit. I have been served by all but one server. I have eaten plenty of menu items. I can say that people do make mistakes. But they also recover from them. I have had an overall good experience. Some nights were busier than others. Entertainment was not too bad. Closing time however caught me off guard. I would like to say I enjoyed meeting and talking to the staff. I want to thank the staff for being friendly and chatting with me. That includes the Chef. Thanks for some good eats. The wait staff are like energizer bunnies. And the support staff and for the kitchen and wait staff did a great job. I had plenty of time to take it all in. Thanks to everybody.I look forward to visiting again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This has been our favorite place for 3 years but feel the food has gone WAY down since the opening of the other restaurant at the beach. My scallop tacos were under cooked and his grouper sandwich didn’t taste like grouper. Heard the cook went to the other restaurant. May have cocktails but last couple of times have turned us off for food.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Great time with great beer and food! Service was over the top! If you are sensitive to smoke, make sure you sit inside! Tiki huts allow smoking which I just learned today! We were graciously moved and served inside! We could still see outside and the water view! We had fish and chips and turkey guac wrap with onion rings! It was great!