USD 52
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 122
Riverview Inn(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
USD 65
USD 99
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
USD 62
USD 164
USD 140
HotelIndigo.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Fort Myers - Downtown Area(Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
USD 108
USD 97
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I came down to Ft. Myers to go fishing with a friend. I picked Motel 6 as an inexpensive place to sleep in between two days of fishing. Nicer motels were far more expensive and booked up. Surprisingly, there we few cars in this motel off the local highway in Englewood, FL. The rooms were clean and certainly adequate for our stay over. The price was inexpensive. It was raining during our stay, otherwise we would have taken advantage of a nice outside little pool in the motel. We walked across the street to Duncan Doughnuts for breakfast, and planned our day.

It was a decent stay, and a place I could recommend to families on a budget.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The room wasn't updated, but overall clean. The rooms don't have phones, which I thought was odd. If you need the front office you either have to call from your cell or go up there. The staff was friendly though. All visitors have to be out by 9pm. Overall, the room served its purpose for the night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I walk into the room, there was stains all over the box spring, brown stains. All the paint in the room was chipping. Looked like nothing was clean or washed. Immediately went back to the office and got a refund

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2018

Worst hotel experience I have ever had in my life. Got a room next to three individuals who blasted their boom box well past midnight and argued at the top of there lungs. I honest to God thought I was in the hood. Made the mistake of making a last minute hotel booking as close to the Ft Meyers airport as I could. This was the only place that had a vacancy. Now I know why. Didn’t get any sleep and had to take a long nap when I got home the next day. If you ever have to use this motel... don’t. You would be better off sleeping at the airport. The door had no threshold with about an inch gap opened to the outside. That is probably how the large cockroach was able to get in the room.

Room Tip: Don’t stay here
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Randy L
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Booked this without reading the reviews and felt very uncomfortable. We felt unsafe as there was all sorts of people rather than tourists. The room was smelly and not very clean. Staff was helpful and refunded the money and we left.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple