USD 71
Best Western Fort Myers Waterfront(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
USD 103
USD 100
Hotels.com
Riverview Inn(North Fort Myers)(Great Value!)
USD 64
Hotels.com
USD 99
Econo Lodge North(Fort Myers)
USD 62
USD 83
USD 132
USD 133
USD 110
HotelIndigo.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 141/night.

Rock Lake Resort(Fort Myers)
USD 77
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

2 years ago a room was around 50-60$. Now Motel 6 has taken over and the price of the room has more than double! And they are things you can not tolerate at that price like:
- Ashes in the bathroom of a non smoking room
- Dead roaches in the bedroom
- Overall bad smell in the room
In a nutshell the worst hotel/motel I've seen a developed country.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
KnightsInnNFM, General Manager at Motel 6 North Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2016

Thank you for your opinion, however, I do not believe it is the worst.
All depending on what time of year you visit, the prices are increased for season between Jan- April. May- Dec is when prices are around $50.

As far as the housekeeping issues, I sincerely apologize. We do have new staff members still learning and I will research for the person who cleaned your room. Once I find out the staff member, I assure you they will be get additional training. If they continue to do sub-par work, they will be terminated.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your stay.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

Because a different Motel 6 with good ratings was completely booked the lady at the booking line told us this place had vacant rooms. Without looking at the ratings we unfortunately booked it. Just now - a couple of days after the worst night we spent in our whole life - we came across the other ratings. All i can say is, that all the 1* ratings are what we experienced.

The room stank like it is usually inhabited by dogs. Luckily we had a package of dryer sheets of which we took some and put them on the outlet of the ac. After a while the dog smell was covered. The sheets were dirty and the carpet hasn't seen a vacuum cleaner since the place has been opened.

As can be seen in the picture the curtain has been ripped and cut. Probably a result of the people who usually stay there - the worst part of our stay. The parking lot felt like it was crowded by drug dealers, drug addicts and hookers. All those people made us feel more than unsafe and we were fearing to be mugged or otherwise be molested the whole time of our stay.

This all is only topped by the price we paid. Over $124 for one night of fear and disgust.

I wish we had looked up the place before making the reservation, but after driving for several hours and arriving around 1am we were too tired to look for something else.

I hope you make the right decision and find a different place!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael P

I apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. Since our the Motel 6 chain is pet friendly, all rooms allow pets. Unlike some hotels that have specific pet rooms. Each room IS cleaned before the next guest checks into that room. Unfortunately, there are people in the world who show complete disrespect for other peoples property and damage things in a hotel room. That being said, I am not going to change curtains if there is a rip or cut in the curtain. I would love to charge the previous guest for those damages, however, Motel 6 will not allow us to do that.
As far as "the people who stay here", doesn't seem like a very intelligent comment on your behalf. There are all walks of life that stay here.... just as YOU stayed here.
We do not judge the people that stay here, just as we did not judge YOU when you stayed here. If you did encounter drug dealers, drug addicts and hookers, it would have been in your best interest to contact the front desk to inform them so they could have handled it or called the authorities.
No one has ever gotten mugged or molested and for you to imply that is just ridiculous and asinine. But everyone is entitled to their opinions......
Thank you for being a one time guest.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

The room was under construction, the carpeting was soiled and musty, the phone was out of order, not a lot of parking available due to construction. Many of the hotels in the area were booked up so it seemed like it gave the owners the opportunity to overcharge on the room rate. all night we heard scratching inside the bathroom walls as if a creature was trying to get out. I do not even want to admit I stayed there.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2015 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and personal.
I didn't know the area and I often have trouble due to my 2 small Dogs (totally housetrained, and more civilized than MOST PEOPLE).
So Pet friendly is waht I look for, and although this PLACE is it would seem that the Entire ZOO has stayed here.
The TV is ancient and full of static and the bed sheets have residue from years gone by.
The parking lot is full of people that apparently reside here full time, not judging of course just wasn't expecting it.
The BEST thing about the place is the staff, very kind and friendly , but unfortunately not enough for me to EVER stay here again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
KnightsInnNFM, Front Office Manager at Motel 6 North Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your stay.
I apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory.
I don't quite know what you mean by a zoo staying here. We are a pet friendly hotel, as you stated that is what you look for. We actually have not had a lot of pets on property, so that confuses me.
We offer weekly rates as well as nightly rates, so anyone staying for 7 nights or more may utilize our weekly specials. We welcome anyone wishing to stay on a weekly basis.
We are in the process of getting new tv's for our updated rooms. We hope to have those delivered sometime after the first of the year, but hopefully sooner.
I apologize that your sheets were unsatisfactory.Unfortunately, sometimes stained linen does not get pulled from our inventory. I apologize about that.That is a mistake we try very hard to avoid.
I am happy to hear the staff you encountered were kind and friendly. I am sorry to hear that your experience will prohibit you from staying with us again.
If you do change your mind, we look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 28 August 2015 via mobile

No maid service, no continental breakfast
Room stinks, hole in bathroom door, paint
Marks all over walls, wires coming out of ceiling, bathtub dirty. I would never come back here. They would be better off burning down the place and starting over. The place is run and ruined by Indians.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Brant R
KnightsInnNFM, Manager at Motel 6 North Fort Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to let us know how your stay was.
I apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory.Upon reading your the issues you had with the room, maintenance was informed and addressed those issues.For future reference, please contact the front desk immediately if you have any problems. This way staff can address the problem prior to your checkout.
As far as not getting any housekeeping service, service was done to your room when requested. The other days you indicated you did not want any service.
We do understand guests will change their minds from time to time. That being said, please inform the front desk if you need service so that they can communicate that to the housekeeping staff.
As for you last comment, yes, the owner is Indian. But it is not ruined by Indians. We take great offense to that statement.We understand everyone is entitled to their opinions, regardless of how asinine it is.
We wish you the best of luck on all of your travels.