My nine year old daughter and I have been coming to this resort for over 6 years. Every year, the hotel invests in the property and there have been upgrades to this 1940's gem every year. This year, big beach towels and fresh paint on the exterior of the buildings were the surprise improvements. For those wishing a family vacation without programs for children--and that's one of the things I like about this place, come to 'Tween Waters. The dining room is great, the pool and beach superb, and staff are always friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the legendary 'Tween Waters Inn on beautiful Captiva Island. Shouldn't every day be this good? Here, across 13 gorgeous Gulf-tween-bay acres, you can enjoy 137 quality accommodations including historic one, two and three bedroom seaside cottages, suites, studios and guest rooms. Miles of sugar-sand beaches. Olympic-size pool, hot tubs and children's wading pool. Day spa. Marina for launch, dock or rental. Fitness center, tennis, kayak and eco-adventures. Award-winning dining and nightly entertainment. Plus ballroom, boardroom and banquet facilities, indoors and out, for business, weddings and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Otel, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tween Waters Inn Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tween Waters Hotel Captiva Island
- Tween Water Inn
- Tween Waters Inn
- Tween Waters Captiva Island