All reviews old florida casey key highly recommend staying here clean towels by accident best kept secret gulf side balcony beach kitchen
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

I just can't say enough about this place. Very clean and Staci and Earl are so friendly and helpful. We came for my husband's birthday and loved every minute. This is a small, quaint little gem of a place and I can't wait to go back again and again.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IslandHouseGM, General Manager at Island House Apartment Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2017

Laurie, Thanks for the review. It is so easy to be friendly and helpful with our wonderful guests such as you and your husband. Hope to see you soon. Staci

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at this beautiful gem of a location! We will return many many times. The view of Gulf was worth millions. Hands-down the best vacation I've had. This is due to the beautiful location, the modern lodgings and the community of the management as well as the guests!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IslandHouseGM, Manager at Island House Apartment Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you for your review and we are so glad you had a wonderful time. Hope to see you soon and Happy Thanksgiving. Staci

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Island House was awesome! We stayed in a downstairs unit so we could walk straight out to the beach. The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff, Staci and Earl made us feel comfortable from the start. With everything you need in the rooms and the wonderful people there isn't any place else we would consider. Thanks Staci and Earl!

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike M

Dear Mike and Tina, Thanks for the review. It is our wonderful guests like you, that make the Island House such a great and relaxing place. Hope to see you soon and Happy Thanksgiving. Staci

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Very sweet Old Florida type motel, right on the beach. We stayed in an upstairs room overlooking the beach...Rooms are updated and very clean. The balcony's are shared which is nice so the view is not obstructed. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They have beach chairs, umbrella's and charcoal grills. No pool so usually Adults only. We are looking forward to going back. Thank you Staci and Earl.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Island House was magnificent,wow the room we had was beautiful.
I loved everything about it. It was bright & super,super clean.
I did ask management if it was update, because everything looked new ,
& updated ( answer yes a year ago). I love the design & the bathroom was super nice also.
My view of the beach was more than I ever excepted. Beautiful. Breath taking.
Not once did I hear my neighbor next door or above us.
Over all a beautiful place, I will return.
The staff Stack, Jen, & Earl were just awesome also, Thank you for making our stay the BEST.

Date of stay: October 2016