The place is definitely feels like "old Florida".
The place is very clean and well maintained. We had a motel room. It contained a small fridge (not a bar fridge found in most motel rooms) that was about 1/2 the size of a full refrigerator. The freezer had forced air that made ice very quickly so you had no need of finding an ice machine on the property (which there are none).
Great things about staying there:
1. Feels like you are staying at a friends house.
2. Owners help with luggage.
3. No loud parties.
4. Access to a gorgeous beach with plenty of shells.
5. No room phones but wifi & great cable (why would anyone need any more in this day).
6. As a Florida resident, the beach has a fantastic breeze coming in from the Gulf.
Not so great things (just being funny):
1. Close to Venice with great shopping for the women.
2. Places to have a beer while women are shopping.
(As you can see this is a male review)
Even though we live in the Tampa Bay area we would again visit this place as a great getaway.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking