All reviews highly recommend staying here clean towels by accident gulf side balcony florida beach kitchen
Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at this beautiful gem of a location! We will return many many times. The view of Gulf was worth millions. Hands-down the best vacation I've had. This is due to the beautiful location, the modern lodgings and the community of the management as well as the guests!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
IslandHouseGM, Manager at Island House Apartment Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you for your review and we are so glad you had a wonderful time. Hope to see you soon and Happy Thanksgiving. Staci

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Island House was awesome! We stayed in a downstairs unit so we could walk straight out to the beach. The room was very comfortable and clean. The staff, Staci and Earl made us feel comfortable from the start. With everything you need in the rooms and the wonderful people there isn't any place else we would consider. Thanks Staci and Earl!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike M

Dear Mike and Tina, Thanks for the review. It is our wonderful guests like you, that make the Island House such a great and relaxing place. Hope to see you soon and Happy Thanksgiving. Staci

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Very sweet Old Florida type motel, right on the beach. We stayed in an upstairs room overlooking the beach...Rooms are updated and very clean. The balcony's are shared which is nice so the view is not obstructed. Staff is very friendly and helpful. They have beach chairs, umbrella's and charcoal grills. No pool so usually Adults only. We are looking forward to going back. Thank you Staci and Earl.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Island House was magnificent,wow the room we had was beautiful.
I loved everything about it. It was bright & super,super clean.
I did ask management if it was update, because everything looked new ,
& updated ( answer yes a year ago). I love the design & the bathroom was super nice also.
My view of the beach was more than I ever excepted. Beautiful. Breath taking.
Not once did I hear my neighbor next door or above us.
Over all a beautiful place, I will return.
The staff Stack, Jen, & Earl were just awesome also, Thank you for making our stay the BEST.

Stayed: October 2016
1  Thank m2u2babe
Reviewed 21 June 2016

As in the previous review, we also stayed in one of the hotel units in the back, and it actually had a view of the beach from the side window. It's not a problem to head down the stairs, and right out to the beach. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. Staci and Earl are doing a great job, come visit them. You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: We were in room #16.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple