“Great Weather Great Meal”

Norwood's Eatery & Bar Treehouse
Price range: USD 6 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Description: New Smyrna's oldest and most award winning restaurant. Established in 1946 and has been a landmark destination ever since. Wine spectator Best of Award of excellence since 1993. Florida Trend magazines top 200 for more than 15 years. Great seafood and Angus beef. Our Treehouse Bar is our newest addition which is right on property. It features craft cocktails, local beers and draft wine selection for guests to enjoy. As well as, live music daily! Come check out this fun and unique bar for drinks, lunch or dinner! (21 and up only in the bar).
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Went to this place on a recommendation and was not disappointed. Went mid-afternoon when there were not a lot of diners and got a great seat. I had the Treehouse Burger my wife had the Mac&Cheese, There was a mixup on her order, but they fixed it and things went well. It is not bad when you order off the lunch menu - but prices jump after that. The food is good- make no mistakes.

RebeccaLynn1, General Manager at Norwood's Eatery & Bar Treehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post such a terrific review about Norwoods. We want our guests to love our food, service and ambiance, and we are so happy you had a wonderful time with us. We make mistakes but we always want to fix them quickly and I am glad our team was so quick to get your wife's order right. Thanks for your great feedback and we look forward to seeing you again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,678)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Went here for my birthday and the amazing Christina waited on us...it was fabulous!! Can't wait to go back! Thanks Christina!

1  Thank bobkauf47

Bob, we are happy to read about your wonderful dining experience at Norwoods! I am delighted to hear Christina was able to make your Birthday meal so great. She is one of our dedicated team members and I will pass along your kind words to her. We can't wait to welcome you back again, and don't forget to ask for Christina!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Crab cakes were poor quality, vegetables were bland and wait staff was sweating-it made you wonder if it was sanitary. In addition, wait staff did not have menu recommendations. Looks appealing from outside, but inside was outdated. Wine list
was limited.

Jill, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are disappointed to see you did not enjoy your food or service experience. I will make sure to address your concerns with the whole staff. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

A group of 10 of us had dinner at Norwood Tree House.

I had the Captains Platter and my wife had the Grilled Shrimp. My platter was excellent. The shrimp, scallops and crab cake all were cooked perfectly as was the fish. My side of rice and beans was excellent as well.

My wife said her shrimp were cooked perfectly and seasoned just right was well.

Warm bread was served and my wife and I also had the She Crab soup & it was superb.

We were seated quickly, Paul was our server was excellent and cocktails from the bar were very good. Prices are fair considering the quality of the food.

The restaurant was busy but clean. They have a good sized parking area as well.

Norwoods did a fine job on this evening and I will definitely go back.

Joseph, thank you for your wonderful review of Norwoods. We are so pleased to hear your had such a wonderful experience. We truly believe fresh, from scratch food in a welcoming and whimsical environment can be a transformative experience. Thank you again for all of your recommendations and wonderful feedback. We can't wait to welcome you and your wife back again soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My family and I love visiting Norwoods! The food is always delicious and the service is great as well. I like the outdoor seating and on our last visit enjoyed the upstairs "adults only" seating. The dishes are made to order and everything tasted fresh.
A must visit when in New Smyrna Beach!!!