“The food and service is WONDERFUL- The ambiance so good, would be a great place to go anyway!”

Grille At Riverview
Price range: USD 10 - USD 50
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 May 2018

My wife L-O-V-E-S this place!! And I think it's pretty wonderful, too. The setting is both romantic, intimate, live music, perfect setting.... it's almost worth going just for those alone. But you add in really fantastic food with attentive and super service, it really makes for one of those extraordinary experiences that plays out in your mind, week after week, year after year. New Smyrna Beach on beachside is awesome to begin with... and this is one of the true pears worth discovering and savoring.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

This is not a beer chugging place that takes coupons. It is refined. Although you can wear shorts and T's the decor would suggest otherwise. When outside; if you're any closer to the river you'll be in it. We had shrimp cocktails, crab cakes and the tuna ahai. Spectacular. Service was spot on. Do not look for a buy one get 50% off the next. It costs a few dollars to eat here, but in our opinion, well worth it. we'll be coming back....soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

I spent a memorable birthday lunch here with my husband. Refined elegance but not stuffy is how I csn describe this delightful restaurant on the Intercoastal River. I ordered the pan seared ahi tunaand was pleasantly amazed at the quality and portion size of this dish. succulent and flavorfuldoes not due it justice. Suffice to say I did not share my meal as I wanted it all for myself. To finish I odered to coffee NY style cheesecack with an espresso and caramel drizzle. Again the portion was large and I had a full meal with an appetizer and dessert.. I plan to return soon, as the kkitchen takes such pride in the food thst I want to sample evrry item on the menu.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Business group of almost 30 people. Started on the deck and served dinner upstairs. Shrimp cocktail was fantastic. Macadamia grouper is wonderful. Key lime pie sealed the deal. Variety of mains around the table and everyone was happy. They boast a lot of in-house recipes and they do them right.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks Bobby Lasic for making our dining experience a little finer. For me, it’s always interesting to know a little history about the restaurant I’m eating at. The Grille at Riverview has an interesting history + great seafood.
Some of the interesting facts include the the bricks that line the interior walls are salvaged from the Chicago fire. Two bottles are mortared into the walls. One has a “note.” The restaurant was built in the 80’s and has changed hands a number of times.
Enjoy your dining experience.