“Early Bird Special”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Casual Seafood Prime Rib Steaks and Raw Bar
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Get there before 5:30pm! A lot of good food for a great price! Our waitress, Dee, was amazing. I haven't ate that much in years but I couldn't resist the crab cakes and that last cinnamon roll!!!

1  Thank Jackie P
Write a ReviewReviews (1,020)

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I go to New Smyrna Beach every year. I have a family friend who swears by Blackbeard's Inn, and they go whenever they're in town. Blackbeard's Inn was mediocre at best in my opinion. Pretty good early bird specials, and an okay salad bar. Overall, meh. We won't be returning next year.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Dee was a great waitress. Wonderful big menu with specials, happy hour drinks too.
The food was delicious and nice salad bar.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We always spend time in New Smyrna Beach, FL when visiting Daytona Beach and wanted to try a different restaurant while in New Smyrna Beach and Blackbeards was just perfect for us. My wife had the seafood combo and I had the 10oz Prime Rib Early Bird Special. The food was excellent and the service was extremely attentive. It was great and really busy....that means it is good and it was

2  Thank BudgetTravelerMR2
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Delicious food for either lunch or supper. At noon, they have lunch specials as well as their regular menu. If you choose to eat at night, as long as you register your name (there will be a waiting list) by 6:00 P.M., you can take advantage of the early bird pricing. They have a great salad bar with New England Style Clam chowder along with many accompaniments for your salad.

1  Thank Josefa