“Tasty, Romantic, Great Service, Small Portions”
Review of The Garlic

The Garlic
Price range: USD 15 - USD 45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We invite you to enjoy an authentic taste of the Tuscan countryside. Walk down a vine covered arbor, surrounded by a walled Olde World fireplace and enter a garden lush with lit trees and flowering greenery. The garlic offers one of the most beautiful settings for a delightful and memorable dining experience. We offer great food, live music, fine wine, Italian beer, and perfect martinis. Come experience the garlic for yourself.
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We hadn't been to The Garlic in several months. My wife wanted to go, so we got there for the early bird special on Saturday.

Parking was tight, which meant a good crowd. Our first time to sit in the "courtyard"; hot but great atmosphere.

My wife ordered the eggplant; she commented that it was the best she'd ever had, and was more than she could eat.

I ordered crab cakes; they (two) were very small, but very good. I could have easily eaten more.

Service was above average.

With a half carafe of wine, and tip, the bill was a little over $56.

We will go back.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,367)

Reviewed 18 August 2017

The restaurant was very loud. The waitress didn't explain that you where to use the oil and vinegar on the salads she just flopped down in front on us and didn't say a word. We didn't know so we ate the salad without dressing because we didn't know. She never came back to the table to refill drinks. We ate the meal without any drinks. Glad we live five states away.

2  Thank langfordkaren322
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

When you walk in the scenery is beautiful. The menu is overly priced for regular food which is why it gets 3 starts from me. The service was ok. I understand restaurants play live music, but my dad had just gotten brain surgery, and loud noises were hard on him, and they were un able to move us to a new location. I was concerned for my dad the entire meal.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant with our family and it was worth it every minute we were there. We had sea food italiano with house salad. I love the garlic bread and some oil they mix on the table for starter. Service was good, restaurant ambience was so good. Servers were super faster. Wish they could have a military discount.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The food was great. The service was good. But the wait was long! If we go again, we will get there as they open. A long wait was not good with a toddler in tow. We were told they only took reservations for parties larger than 10.

1  Thank emvholt