“Once a week...at least!”
Review of Jason's Corner

Jason's Corner
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Breakfast Lunch Dinner Historical Down Town New Smyrna Beach
Reviewed 20 August 2017

We eat here at least once a week, and often, 2 or 3 times in a week! The menu offers great choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is consistently good. We know the staff by name and they seem glad to see us! The deli is very busy with take out orders, but we prefer to eat there and enjoy the hometown décor and be entertained by the doggies on the patio. We recommend Jason's to our visitors at the museum just down the street.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

We are regulars at Jason's Corner, mostly because the food is consistently excellent and their covered front patio is pet friendly. For breakfast try a New Jersey treat, Taylor Pork Roll, (think a lightly spiced, thinly sliced bologna) either as a platter or on the best toasted buttered bun you've ever had in your life with a fried egg and cheese. The Blue Crab salad with Louie Dressing is one of my favorites too.... but the steak!! Aaah...the steak! They only offer two, a smothered thing, and a 4 or 8 oz filet. THAT'S the one you want....trust me on this. Wonderfully aged, seasoned and cooked to perfection. If you order your steak "medium", medium it will be. Every time...without fail. Accompanied by either roasted red potatoes or mashed reds and grilled summer vegs, it's a meal that satisfies your taste buds and your appetite. The portions are reasonable...ample but not huge. The wine list is reasonable as well. Finally, shall I mention the chocolate mousse cake? My husband is a cheesecake fan; me not so much....but the cherry topped cheesecake leaves him smiling and docile for the rest of the evening. Did I mention the chocolate mousse cake? Why yes, I did! But it's worth mentioning twice. Overall, this is places rates one of my very few A grades. Save me a table!!

Reviewed 12 August 2017

I've been eating at Jason's Corner since before it was Jason's - so long that it's still in my phone as the "Deli." Why so long, becasue it is so good and so consistent. The staff are amazing, Jason the chef is first class, and the food is delicious evrerytime! Breakfast, lunch, dinner -- the food is always on point. Definltey go next time your in NSB!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Food is always good here. Been several times and always happy. Fresh and delicious. Bring your pets and sit outside. They even bring Fido some water.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

It was Saturday night and there was a long wait at all the popular tourist restaurants. We were driving around and noticed Jason's Corner. There were several other restaurants nearby but we chose Jason's. It was only about half full but the waitresses were busy and helpful. The menus was good and varied. We chose the linguine with pesto (shrimp added) and the seared tuna. Both entrees were good and came with grilled vegetables which were quite good, although my seared tuna was cold and could have used more seasoning. We had wine and it was a nice pour. We also had a side caesar salad and it was good. All in all, it was a nice experience. We would go back, especially for brunch.