“Lovely local spa”

The Spa at Riverview
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Three of us went to the spa for massages.
It is a little cramped in the locker rooms and waiting rooms, however the pool
Area is gorgeous and spacious. I had an incredible massage and the therapist genuinely put his soul into the treatment. I could tell he also does reiki with his work.
This was an excellent treatment.
My husband and mother in law also enjoyed their treatments.

All reviews
"cucumber"
in 3 reviews
"technician"

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

This is a nice spa and I have been going here for years. It’s well protected from the wind so even if there’s a cool breeze, it’s nice inside the walls. There is complimentary wine with lunch that is order from the restaurant next door. You can spend the day with just one treatment.

1  Thank gmcam
Reviewed 18 September 2017

My wife and I made a reservation for a relaxing Oasis couples massage, and thoroughly enjoyed it. The massages themselves were side-by-side in a subdued, uber-relaxing room, with nice lighting and music. Tonya and Tatiana were excellent, and certainly delivered on the relaxing promise. Our massage included hot rocks which we both enjoyed.

The facility is truly a nice oasis and a quick escape from the Flagler Avenue excitement. We lounged in and around their waterfall and mineral pools before our massage while we sipped wine and sampled munchies. It was a nice unexpected perk and we never felt rushed.

I will share that the great majority of guests were women, but that I felt comfortable and at ease the entire time, as well.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

The spa experience was nice but the pedicure was very disappointing. From start to finish was approximately 35 minutes. She didn't allow my feet to soak and I say "she" because she didn't have a name tag and didn't introduce herself. I put my feet in the water and she immediately started working on my right foot. The dead skin in my heel is still there and my calluses are still obvious. I could have done better myself at home. Would not recommend the pedicure.