“Horrible.”

Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: It's beachside next to Publix
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This place is horrible. The hostess was completely unfriendly. When I pointed out that the floor was flooded, she didn't say a word. Just walked off and got a yellow warning sign. I sat for 10 minutes before someone offered me a drink. It was mostly empty in there. She was very nice but the food was awful as well. It is dark and dated. No one in there really has a great attitude and I don't need to feel like they are doing me a favor waiting on me.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We ate there two nights because it was really good the 1st we both had sirloins, but the 2nd night we had a prime rib sandwich which we had to cut with a knife. I've had it before for lunch and it was much better, I don't know what happen that evening.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We always went there during our 3 month stay. Everything changed. So disappointed. There used to be half prices on drinks and appetizers.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Though appearing dark and being located in a strip mall, the New Smyrna Steak House serves a nice salad, good steak and RIBS, and huge baked potatoes. They also have a good Happy Hour and often a social bar crowd and friendly bartenders!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

The waitress was on speed, not listening, brought the wrong stuff, charged for more, charged too much and all......NO MANAGEMENT. ask ask for Jay?????...Food so so