“Excellant Flavors and Quantities”
Review of Riverpark Terrace

Riverpark Terrace
Price range: USD 15 - USD 30
Description: A little slice of heaven nestled in a tropical garden, Riverpark Terrace is a fresh new restaurant in New Smyrna Beach featuring modern American fare with a focus on locally sourced ingredients. Choose from our carefully constructed wine and beer list to accompany your meal or just relax in our beautiful garden.
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I ordered a medium rare burger and it was served as ordered. It was a plate full of flavors. The combination of the beef and onion jam and gruyere cheese and Applewood bacon makes for a flavorful blend of tastes that you won't want to put down.
The French fries are very fresh and perfectly seasoned.
My wife had a cobb salad that she totally enjoyed and was also very plentiful.Very nice, we will be back.
Our server Hannah was very efficient and pleasant.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The owner and waiters went out of their way to make our visit comfortable. When a large noisy group invaded our space, they quickly and discretely provided us with an alternative table that was cozy and quiet. And when they found out it was an anniversary dinner, they comped us a yummy dessert. Wish I wasn't just visiting the area, so I could go back more frequently!

1  Thank crabinowitz51
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Spent a delightful Friday evening here. Food and service were both excellent!
We had our little dog with us and so sat outdoors in their beautiful gardens, listening to some great live music....wonderful relaxing way to spend a Friday evening!
Would highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Moderate price for Fine Dining Fare. After reading other reviews of Riverpark Terrace we couldn't wait to go there, now we can't wait to go back.
My wife started with Strawberry Bruschetta with goat cheese and lemon basil reduction, and raved about it. I joined her in my praise for Mussels in smoked cherry tomato broth, Wow!
For dinner she ordered a field of greens salad and added chicken breast. She couldn't stop talking about the Champagne Vinaigrette dressing. My Parmesan Salmon was perfectly cooked, and delicious.
One suggestion, call for reservations whether you want inside or garden patio seating, regardless of day of the week, or time of day. You'll thank me for that one.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018

My wife and I ate outside in the canopy covered garden area... very nice ambiance with a babbling brook fountain. Atmosphere is casual, and entrees are in the $19-$30 range. We began with fresh bread and an olive oil, garlic, herbs, & honey dipping sauce that was exceptional. I had the parmesan encrusted salmon and my wife had the chicken caprese, both were served on garlic mashed potatoes. The salmon was flakey & cooked perfectly. The chicken was juicy & also perfectly prepared. Both dishes paired wonderfully with the house Sauvignon Blanc. We had coconut cream cake & coffee for dessert. The cake just melted in our mouths... THE best dessert we've had in New Smyrna Beach. Service was excellent! Our bill, before tip, for bread, entrees, wine, coffee, & dessert was $78. Will definitely return to Riverpark!

Date of visit: August 2018
Beth B, Owner at Riverpark Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We take pride in using the freshest ingredients and as local as possible. The dessert you had is from our local baker at The Bake Shop. We look forward to your return!