“Delicious huge slices of pizza”
Review of Amores Fresh Slice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Amores Fresh Slice
Ranked #111 of 240 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Reviewed 4 July 2017

They have a pizza all you can eat before 4pm everyday and its soo cheap only $6 and you get soda too! The pizza is mouth watering delicious! Always hot and fresh. The service is excellent too! manager is named Dean and he stopped by our table to check if we liked food. Very nice for such a small place. Their salad is always fresh. Their subs a very good too!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

We finally went back recently for their pizza lunch buffet and it was good! No mac and cheese pizza the two times we've been in but the bacon/ranch/tomato is very good, as was the garden pizza and good ol' cheese. for $5.99 you get a drink, salad and unlimited pizza buffet. Waitress has been there for years and the place seems to have changed hands many times. They're hiring new servers and keeping it going!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

We are never disappointed with the pizza. We love the ranch bacon tomato pizza. The lasagna pizza is also delicious. Perfect crust and generous toppings.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

I guess everyone's opinion of good pizza is different, but I grew up up North and this pizza reminds me of the places I used to go to there - pizza is consistently great and cooked just right! My husband and I split a large pie between the two of us. It even tastes good cold the next day from the fridge. We get a large pie with mushrooms and white onions and it's delicious!!!

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

The place is in a huge need of updating, general maintenance and a cleaning. Went there for the lunch buffet. Had to ask the lady numerous time for food items, what was brought was wrong from what was ordered. The place needs a really good cleaning, floors and walls dirty, booths ripped, or sides scratched gouged. It was ok for price, but I will try somewhere else next time.