“Hungry Howie's Pizza Ridge Rd”

Hungry Howie's Pizza
Ranked #103 of 240 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I never knew $3.21 put holes in your pocket,or stop being a cheap skate.I had deliveries from other outlets that made the Steak Cheese & Mushroom Feta Cheese, Sliced Cucumber, Tomatoes, Red Onions & Black Olives the Fresh Romaine mix with our authentic Greek Dressing on the side.I didn't know you had Chicken Caesar salad so I had the Greek salad Πολύ νόστιμος.The Garlic Herb Crust Pizza sounds like a winner with mushrooms and Canadian bacon.The Spaghetti with mushrooms were well done.The customer service was prompt Hungry Howie's certified.Awesome!-Anthony

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Quick deliveries! Great for call ahead and takeout. Typical Hungry Howie's fare--pizza, wings, hot subs, and very fresh salads!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

If you've never tried Hungry Howie's, you should! I highly recommend the garlic herbed crust. This is a take-out pizza place. Wish we had one in my own town.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Delivery time was accurate, delivery person was very friendly, pizza was warm and tasted good. A little greasy, but decent for the price.

Reviewed 30 September 2015 via mobile

I called in my order and showed up 20 minutes later. I was the only customer in there and there was about six employees behind the desk. They all ignored me for about 10 minutes and finally someone stopped what they were doing to talk to me. I picked up my food and paid it wasn't really worth the wait.