“How wrong can you go?”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #102 of 240 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Reviewed 13 February 2016

Good service, good subs, a typical subway. You can dine in or carry out, either is ok at this clean subway.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

I ordered a sub via the Subway mobile app. I was a mile away. By the time I got there in about a minute, my order was waiting for me. I was impressed!

Reviewed 18 March 2015

Clean, well managed, good selection of sandwiches, good quality. The owner generally works the breakfast time, sometimes lunches, and he is very serious and studious in putting together your sandwich. Tell a joke and see if you can get him to smile. Took a few visits but now he breaks out into a big grin when I walk in.