“One of our local favorites”
Review of Madison Restaurant

Madison Restaurant
Ranked #41 of 246 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: Deli, Greek
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch only.
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch only.
Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is a really nice diner. They do breakfast and lunch. There are three favorite diners in the town and this one is probably the busiest. Location, Location, Location! The other two are around Main Street. The food is solid. I have ordered a lot of the things on the menu. I can't say I have a favorite because I order what I am in the mood for, and they have always hit the mark.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Service i very friendly and speedy. Food tastes awesome and is also priced reasonably. This little diner is clean and a great value. Eat there often and NEVER disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

We visited Madison for the first time after reading great reviews and were not disappointed. Really friendly greeting on arrival. Delicious food with really friendly service. One of the best meals on our trip!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018

The service here was excellent and the place is very clean and updated. Our food was out lighting fast. (5-7 min. after we ordered) I love that you can get breakfast or lunch and there is something for everyone. We ordered and everyone got a small bowl of homemade coleslaw with a dill spear on top. What a nice treat! The Reuben had a good amount of thinly sliced corned beef. The fish and chips was a very large Cod fillet and the Monte Cristo was amazing. I was a bit disappointed with the gyro, which is my own fault because you don't order Greek food when you're not a Greek restaurant. They had several Greek items on the menu so I thought that it would be authentic. The pita and sauce were perfect but it was a bit light on the meat and I could tell that the meat was not shaved off of the lamb spindle. The meat pieces were all the same size and equally thinly sliced. It reminded me of strips of turkey bacon only lamb. The fries could have been cooked about 1 more minute in the fryer. Overall, excellent place for lunch or breakfast. I can't wait to try some of the breakfast items. We will be back!!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank dontchange
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very few customers, yet service was slow, kitchen & server. Most restaurants will sub tomatoes for potatoes, they chg .99, or fruit $1.49 everything seemed to be an up chg. While checking out, cashier couldn't put down her personal call long enough to check us out or communicate with us in anyway. Won't return. There are to many good restaurants that appreciate our business.

Date of visit: February 2018