“First time in Madison Restaurant”
Review of Madison Restaurant

Madison Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 237 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: Deli, Greek
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch only.
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch only.
Reviewed 2 March 2018

I've passed this place many times and today, finally stopped in. It's a family affair and met Tom the owner. He's from New York, Good guy and the rest of the family and staff are very nice and attentive. He came over when I asked if he's from NY. We talked for a few minutes and he greeted other diners too. Very nice. The food was really tasty and good portions. They serve breakfast and lunch. Open at 7am. Everyone in the place was eating and enjoying. Clean men's room too! Had the lunch special of Chicken Salad on a Croissant, mom had the Corned Beef on a Croissant. Both good and big. Side order of extra crispy crinkle cut fries and that was it. Try this place if you're in town. Great, family food.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

My wife and I went to madison's for lunch. The restaurant is very clean. We were seated promptly and given menus. Our server was at our table promptly and took our drink orders. I had the soup of the day (Chicken Noodle) and salad combo. It was served with crackers. Soup had plentiful amounts of chicken and rice. It also had carrots and celery in it. It was served very hot. the salad had romaine and leaf lettuce with shreds of carroys in it. It also come with sliced tomato and cucumber. Several varieties of salad dressing were available. It was a good meal. My wife had a chicken wrap and potato salad. The wrap being served was a tomato wrap and it was stuffed with seasoned chicken mayo and lettuce. It came with potato salad and cole slaw salad. The servers were very good and checked on us as did the owner of the restaurant. We were very pleased with our meal.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

My parents eat here about once a month, for brunch. The owners are an American Greek family, and serve both American and Greek diner food, with some delicious unusual blends of the two.

As far as I’m aware, this is a breakfast and lunch place, my dad mentioned it closes in the afternoon, but I haven’t verified this.

Our server quickly got us menus and took our order as soon as we were ready. Our food showed up within 10min of ordering. Our server checked on us a couple of times after bringing our food, and topped up my coffee.

I had the Athens skillet, which is a home fries and egg skillet with Greek gyro ingredients, like feta. It was delicious. I also stole one of my dad’s sausages, even though I’m not normally a sausage person, because my dad has being telling me how great they are for ages.

He was right, easily the yummiest sausage I’ve ever had.

Mom had a Greek omelet, and dad had the south breakfast, which is a typical full American breakfast. With the to-die-for sausages.

I’d definitely eat here for brunch again, and would like to try the lunch menu too!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Had been wanting to go here for months. Was happy we finally made it. Very pleasant atmosphere, good service. Food was very good, portions on the large side. Can’t wait to try breakfast.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first time here and breakfast was really good!! We will be back!! Thank you for the good service and food! Cleanest restaurant I have been to in a long time!!