“Quick and friendly service, delicious sausages”
Review of Madison Restaurant

Madison Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 246 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: Deli, Greek
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch only.
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch only.
Reviewed 2 December 2017

My parents eat here about once a month, for brunch. The owners are an American Greek family, and serve both American and Greek diner food, with some delicious unusual blends of the two.

As far as I’m aware, this is a breakfast and lunch place, my dad mentioned it closes in the afternoon, but I haven’t verified this.

Our server quickly got us menus and took our order as soon as we were ready. Our food showed up within 10min of ordering. Our server checked on us a couple of times after bringing our food, and topped up my coffee.

I had the Athens skillet, which is a home fries and egg skillet with Greek gyro ingredients, like feta. It was delicious. I also stole one of my dad’s sausages, even though I’m not normally a sausage person, because my dad has being telling me how great they are for ages.

He was right, easily the yummiest sausage I’ve ever had.

Mom had a Greek omelet, and dad had the south breakfast, which is a typical full American breakfast. With the to-die-for sausages.

I’d definitely eat here for brunch again, and would like to try the lunch menu too!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Had been wanting to go here for months. Was happy we finally made it. Very pleasant atmosphere, good service. Food was very good, portions on the large side. Can’t wait to try breakfast.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first time here and breakfast was really good!! We will be back!! Thank you for the good service and food! Cleanest restaurant I have been to in a long time!!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We frequent Madison for times a month at least. Always a great fat breakfast, great service, owner is always present.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This is the perfect place to have a friendly greeting, good food, and an excellent menu. Breakfast or lunch, you'll love it!

Date of visit: September 2017