“Great restaurant!!”
Review of Madison Restaurant

Madison Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 246 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: Deli, Greek
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch only.
Description: Open for breakfast and lunch only.
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This was our first time here and breakfast was really good!! We will be back!! Thank you for the good service and food! Cleanest restaurant I have been to in a long time!!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We frequent Madison for times a month at least. Always a great fat breakfast, great service, owner is always present.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This is the perfect place to have a friendly greeting, good food, and an excellent menu. Breakfast or lunch, you'll love it!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Hidden gem where you can get the best chocolate chip pancakes this side of anywhere. Excellent coffee. Great service and great atmosphere.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Was there today for breakfast the credit card machine was down no big deal. I was busy talking and didn't hear them say about credit card machine or read there notice by the station you pay your bill.
Owner came up and basically said can't you read and the large woman taking our check said "I told you we take cash only today due there machine was down. She was rude and my friend had cash why make as big deal of me not paying attention. She needs to worry about her attitude.

Date of visit: August 2017