“Good selection”

CHINA BUFFET
Ranked #108 of 240 Restaurants in New Port Richey
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 April 2018

A lot of options to choose from. Pretty good buffet for the price. Typical Chines buffet fare, with most everything be tasty. Sushi selection is not the best, but for the price it is well worth a stop.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I couldn't find any Chinese buffets. Someone told us of this place. What a great find!! We loved it. Food was hot and many different items. I loved the clams!! Everybody was nice. Not your usual
how many have& never see them til u get your check. We will definitely go back when in Port Richey.

Reviewed 4 April 2017

I have been here four times this trip. I have something different each time I go. They have a large selection of chicken dishes. If you don't like Chinese food there are many American dishes such as pizza and roast beef with the trimmings. I enjoy the schrimp pasta and cooked crab meat. The prices are good at $6.99 each for lunch.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Great selection of items. Inexpensive ($7.95 before 5pm). The only negative was when we were finishing our meal around 510pm, I took some crab legs and was about to crack the first one open when the server came and said I couldn't have these as part of the early bird special. She then proceeded to remove them from my plate.

1  Thank David D
Reviewed 6 November 2015

They hold back the crab every time we have gone. Better up the street if you want crab - sweeter crab to.

2  Thank Lance D