“Great seafood and service ”

North Beach Fish Camp
Reserve with OpenTable
North Beach Fish Camp is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a Sunday evening for dinner, they were very busy but we were sat pretty quickly. They have the building packed with tables so if your wanting a nice quiet dinner maybe it’s not the place for you. It can be a little loud but not so much that you can’t hear people at your table. Had the fried green tomato appetizer which was very tasty, could have used a little less goat cheese because it was slightly over powering but good all the same. The crab cakes were just that, plenty of crab meat and not loaded with filler like some places. I had the shrimp and oyster Combo while the shrimp were nice size and cooked perfectly I felt like the oysters were a little dainty but still good. The grits were a great side, I’m sure the shrimp and grits are great just because of them. They are a little pricey but what you would expect for a place with its location. Definitely try it out of your dining at the beach, you’ll be glad you did.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Every time I’m in the area, I make sure to visit North Beach Fish Camp at least once! The food there is outstanding! The shrimp and grits and the fish tacos are my favorites, but today I tried the fried shrimp. They were amazing, the best I’ve ever had at a restaurant! I’ll definitely be going back next time I’m in town!
Also, they’re always happy to make a delicious vegan meal for my daughter!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Six of us met for dinner. The waiter was easy to talk with, very attentive and amusing. Answered questions and gave suggestions. Lots of food.
We will be back.

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Great food and wait staff. Didn’t have to wait for a table. Ordered a variety from the menu - salmon not, Asian chopped salad, fish and chips and blackened Maki sandwich special. All delicious. Would definitely come back when in the area.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

After an hour wait (and being advised it would be 35 minutes), we were seated. The two person table was situated near the front door, with people bumping as they passed. However, it was insanely loud! Truly! I could not even hear my wife talk to me! And, staff yelling to each other over our heads! Ridiculous! Food was mediocre. Not worth the price.