All reviews navarre beach great hotel waffles room was clean the breakfast area complimentary breakfast gulf breeze nice stay minute drive would stay here again staff was friendly easy access inns angie pensacola beaches microwave
Reviewed 26 July 2016

We spent 4 nights in a Deluxe King room on the 4th floor. It was at the front of the hotel and we could see the bay from our window. Our room was very spacious and clean with a nice little "kitchen" area. There was no street noise and our room was very quiet at the end of the hall.

On the second day the refrigerator would not close and I called the front desk. They were there within minutes to fix it.

It is not on the beach but it is about 2 miles to the Navarre bridge. The bridge takes you directly to the public beach which is beautiful.

The elevators were a little slow and the pool is very small but neither bothered us.

I would stay there again.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel on 4th floor at the end of the hall.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
HamptonNavarre, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2016

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre! I also would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our property. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our property clean and comfortable! It is our pleasure to help you in any way possible to make your stay better. We look forward to exceeding your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

We had a quick check in,The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room was clean and comfortable.
Everything was in working order.
The breakfast was good,hot and cold choices and free coffee all day.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Navarre! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you found our rooms clean and comfortable! We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Navarre area!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Really enjoyed this stay of two days. Breakfast was Hampton Inn usual, nothing great but filling. The breakfast staff was very pleasant. Strongly recommend when staying in this area. The Inn is on Us 90 and very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and recommendation of the Hampton Inn & Suites in Navarre! I am happy that you found our property suited your needs and was convenient to local area attractions. We hope you will allow us to serve you in the future and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Generla Manager

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Traveled to Destin, Fla was in search of an Hampton Inn and found one in Navarre and booked it. Stayed 3 nights but was not satisfied with the hidden charges. They charged state taxes per night (3) and bed taxes per night (3) which I wasn't aware of until we checked out. I called corp and was told that they weren't aware of any bed tax charges or state tax charges per night. But did say that each Hampton Inn managmt comes up with their on charges. Needless to say, I asked for those charges to be refunded to my card. I was told that an email will be sent to the managmt of the hotel regarding my complaint and requested refund. Waiting to here back for corp on my complaint. Just make sure that you are aware of the hidden charges before you make a reservation.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank givelove247
Reviewed 23 July 2016

I frequently travel- in fact I am a Hilton Honors Premium level member. This room was only available through Priceline and was priced at a ridiculously high 299.00 plus taxes and extra fees. I was not given my Hilton Honors points even though I requested the compensation. BAD WAY TO TREAT LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your stay with us here at the Hampton Inn and Suites! I apologize that your reserved room rate was not to your liking. During our peak season, rates like these are our standard rates and are entirely based on supply and demand. I assure you that our rates are competitive with other hotels and brands in our area during these peak travel periods. Unfortunately, stays that are booked through third party websites are not eligible for rewards points. This is clearly stated on the terms and conditions of your Hilton Honors account. We loved having you stay with us and hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations in the future! We do offer great discounted rates during our off season when the area is less crowded.

Andy Peterson