Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 115/night.

USD 143
USD 127
USD 113
Staybridge.com
USD 114
USD 97
Residence Inn Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
USD 187
USD 144
Hotels.com
Hilton Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
USD 129
Hilton.com
Ramada by Wyndham Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
USD 104
USD 93
USD 92
USD 88
USD 332
USD 211
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staytamiami trailconvenient locationthe breakfast areaexcellent staywould definitely stay here againmarco islandyogurtinnsflgmbeddingaccommodationsrenovation
Reviewed 8 February 2018

30 year old facility not commensurate in quality with other Hampton Inns.
Over priced considering condition. Had 3 nights booked; left after 1 night. Having problem getting refund for early checkout (2 nights).

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank robertsV9493CG
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Naples. We are an older hotel, however we pride ourselves in offering clean rooms and great Hilton Service.I am sorry for any inconveniences you encountered during your stay. I will investigate the issue with the check-out situation, and make certain my staff is aware of your comments.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Very Very Cold Hallways with cold air blowing every time we were in hall...Bad TV and hard to operate...not good for a couple for more than a day or two..generic breakfast nothng great... the good thing is the cleaning staff seemed to be verg good at cleaning everything in the rooms and halls..don’t go here for the pool..Meh...was told this was the first in Naples???? Would never go back..

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Dear Chris,

I am sorry for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay with us. I assure you I will investigate the items mentioned, and work with my staff to correct where necessary. I am glad you found our hotel to be clean as we pride ourselves in offering the cleanest rooms in the area. Again I am sorry for any inconvenience, and hope you will consider us on your next visit.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

No drinking water in room...bed has seen better days....bathroom sink stopped up.....poor cable, no signal. I wouldn't recommend if you're looking for a quality place to stay in Naples, Florida. One night is all I planned to stay and that was too much.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Zumba405
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thank you for your review of the Naples Hampton Inn. I am sorry for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. I hope my staff took care of the items you listed, as every one of them could have been resolved while you were on property. Did you call our front desk and allow us to correct the issues? We value you your business, and want to make certain we service every request while staying with us.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Hotel Staff was outstanding, Rooms were extremely comfortable and clean . A Definite place to relax and unwind!!!
If you need a place to stay for a day or week, great location to all the Naple attractions.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank O9134REdavidb
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Thank you for your kind remarks in regard to the Hampton Inn Naples. We do indeed pride ourselves in offering our valued guests the best service possible. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit to our area.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Whenever in Napels we always stay at this hotel. It is conveniently located and it is a well-maintained hotel. The one criticism I have is they need to replace electrical outlets as they do not hold plugs. This has been a problem for some time. Every other aspect of this hotel is outstanding and very hospitable, especially Don at the front desk. It is always a pleasure to see him there each time we visit. I always want to give compliments to the house cleaning staff who maintain the rooms in an exceptionally clean manner.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randall M
Randy G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you very much for writing a review for the Hampton Inn Naples. We pride ourselves in providing the best service possible to our valued guests. We will look into the electrical outlets, and repair as needed.

Thank you again and we look forward to your next stay.