2,121 results
All reviewspools and hot tubskoi fishbreakfast is servedbest westernspool areatropical paradisetiki huta ground floor roomfree breakfastlowdermilk beachbeautiful landscapingpalm treesbeach shuttlestandard roombagelsmain poolbreakfast area
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had a bottom floor that opened up to the pool. The breakfast buffet was excellent and many choices. The landscaping is so pretty and the ponds make it very tropical. The room was very comfortable, including the beds. Walgreens is across the street if any items are needed, Our room was ready early and we were happy since we flew in early and were tired. We will be back!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JerseyHorseLover
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel is right off the freeway which is great and no freeway noise. The room was spacious and clean. The provided breakfast was good with good options. The staff was friendly and helpful.
The bad is that there was a wedding and reception that was held on Saturday night. The reception musics was very loud and can be heard on the 4th floor. The music went on till 10pm.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very comfortable. I had booked ahead of time and got sick on my flight down so I called ahead and they gave away my room to someone else and upgraded me. I was so surprised and happy for the nice accommodations and I spent an extra night.

Stayed: December 2017
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

This lovely place has everything. Gorgeous grounds, 2 pools, shuttle to the beach, free breakfast and beautiful rooms or apartments for families. Yuri at the front desk was terrific helping us choose the right room. Convenient to shopping and sightseeing. Yet away from the hustle of downtown Naples. Would return in a minute

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Beautiful property, very well maintained with gardens, ornaments, etc. Our suite was clean and comfortable and very quiet. Mall next door was handy, and a visit to Lowdermilk Beach was a 3-minute drive away. Breakfast buffet was in a great setting - tables, chairs & tiki huts in the gardens beside the pool.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family