“Had a blast in the boat today with Mark”

Naples Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing charters fishing the backcountry estuaries of SW Florida including Naples and Marco Island. Tarpon, Snook, Redfish, Sharks, Pompano, Trout and other saltwater species abound in the endless backcountry estuaries. Our guided fishing trips offer you the ability to see the pristine backcountry of the Everglades, 10,000 Islands and Rookery Bay from a unique perspective and catch fish.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Kept my boys at bay for 6 hours. This trip they will remember forever. Mark was great with kids and dealing with all their great casts!

Thanks Mark!

MarkWard1, Owner at Naples Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you! I also had a great time. You have a nice family. See you next time.
Mark

"blast"
"boat"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 18 March 2017

My dad had went fishing with Naples Fishing Charters many times and wanted to write them a review for himself:
I live in the NY area but have a Naples Condo. Every time I come to Naples I get out with Mark at least once. Mark knows what is biting and where. I have caught Jacks, Sea Trout , Redfish, Ladyfihs, & Sheepshead. Mark usually puts me on my favorite Snook on a recent visit my Son and I boated 27 Snook in a morning trip. On my last trip in November I fished with my brother in law Steve. The Snook fishing was slow so Mark offered to get us some action with the Jacks. We caught so many and had a great time. The only downfall was my brother in law needed Physical Therapy on this shoulder for 4-5 weeks from the action. Mark will not let you down. I hope sharing this recommendation does not mean he will not have time to take me out.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

I've been going out with Capt. Mark for more than 6 years now. Every trip is an adventure. He knows the backwaters like no one else. I/we always catch multiple species and have a great time on the water. Thanks Capt Mark!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I've fished with other guides but none can hold a candle to Capt. Ward. He goes above and beyond not just with his knowledge and friendliness, by creating memories that will last a lifetime for me and my son.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 September 2016

The perfect charter when visiting Naples. Captain Pat was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and most importantly, PATIENT! We were hooked up the entire time and his knowledge of the best structure to fish around Naples was impressive. We will definitely be back to fish with him again. My boys(16&18) had a great time. Thank you again and hope to fish again with you soon.
Rich, Joey, Matthew...