Review Highlights
SO FUN!

Mark did a great job for us. We caught tons of fish! He's an amazing navigator and takes excellent... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
NaplesSmartGirl
Naples, Florida
Best Captain Ever

Truly a fishing adventure worth taking. Captain Mark 's years of experience shine through from... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Discover37480551863

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2017

My dad had went fishing with Naples Fishing Charters many times and wanted to write them a review for himself:
I live in the NY area but have a Naples Condo. Every time I come to Naples I get out with Mark at least once. Mark knows what is biting and where. I have caught Jacks, Sea Trout , Redfish, Ladyfihs, & Sheepshead. Mark usually puts me on my favorite Snook on a recent visit my Son and I boated 27 Snook in a morning trip. On my last trip in November I fished with my brother in law Steve. The Snook fishing was slow so Mark offered to get us some action with the Jacks. We caught so many and had a great time. The only downfall was my brother in law needed Physical Therapy on this shoulder for 4-5 weeks from the action. Mark will not let you down. I hope sharing this recommendation does not mean he will not have time to take me out.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I've been going out with Capt. Mark for more than 6 years now. Every trip is an adventure. He knows the backwaters like no one else. I/we always catch multiple species and have a great time on the water. Thanks Capt Mark!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 9 March 2017

I've fished with other guides but none can hold a candle to Capt. Ward. He goes above and beyond not just with his knowledge and friendliness, by creating memories that will last a lifetime for me and my son.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 22 September 2016

The perfect charter when visiting Naples. Captain Pat was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and most importantly, PATIENT! We were hooked up the entire time and his knowledge of the best structure to fish around Naples was impressive. We will definitely be back to fish with him again. My boys(16&18) had a great time. Thank you again and hope to fish again with you soon.
Rich, Joey, Matthew...

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed 11 March 2016

We had a very windy day and Tyler found a number of places where my three 14-year-old grandsons could fish under less than ideal situations. We caught a total of 35 fish of various species and had a great time. Tyler was very personable and helped the boys learn salt water fishing and answered their myriad questions. I would certainly recommend Tyler if you have teenagers.

Date of experience: March 2016