“New Menu Offerings!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a late lunch and found some new combinations on the menu. We always love the NY Yankee sandwich, and we're pleased to find it offered as a half sandwich combo with the salad bar. Their salad bar has always looked great, but I never ordered it because I was stuck on their sandwiches. This gave me the opportunity to have both. The salad bar was fantastic and the half sandwich was good, but a bit dry. It was mostly corned beef with very little pastrami. This was not the sandwich I'm used to having. Usually it's juicy and flavorful. All in all, the meal was very good. I'll go back and try a different sandwich with that special!

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Went to lunch here with a friend the other day. Choices are excellent, portions are large, and staff very friendly. We each ordered sandwiches and they were delivered as we were choosing a table. Love the fact that you can have soft ice cream and my husband always add some to his root beer for a root beer float!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This deli works like clockwork. Good service and food all at very reasonable prices. Everything looked fresh on my plate, a special sandwich with a fresh fruit side. Combinations of salads, sandwiches,and soups as well as visits to a salad buffet were all on offer. It was easy to find something tasty. The seating area was clean and attractive and large enough to accommodate those who wanted to eat in. There is plenty of parking in the lot, making a visit to this deli a very satisfying one .

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Fantastic salad bar! Everything was extremely fresh! Customer service was excellent! Sandwiches were great! Wish we had one near us!

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This was the final stop in our Great Naples Pastrami search for my wife and I. We loved the Jason's Deli...it came with chips and pickle.. Sandwich is truly a NY Style Stacked High Pastrami with cheese on whole grain marble rye. Everything about the experience was positive, and we will definitely be back.