All reviewstin cityfront deskolive gardenclose to downtownpool areafree breakfastbreakfast areanice hotelstay there againthe hotel managerbreakfast was excellentbeds were very comfortablehot tubking suiteyogurtshops and restaurantshot breakfast
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

We tried out this hotel since our usual hotel was booked up. I liked the grounds of this hotel. The lobby, breakfast area, and pool area were nice. The hotel was also very clean and the staff were welcoming and polite. What I didn't like was how uncomfortable the bed and the couch were in our king suite. The couch cushions on the pull out couch deflated every time you sat down on it. Also, the bed was rock hard and we woke up with mid and lower back pain both mornings. I thought maybe it was just an issue with our room, but my parents also had the same complaint about their king suite.

FYI there are only 4 rooms with balconies at this hotel. If a balcony is important to you that you check the description when booking the room.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer K
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Hi Jennifer K,

I realize that you have many options for lodging and I appreciate you choosing our property!

I am glad that you considered our hotel lobby and pool refreshing. It also makes me proud that you find our hotel staff pleasant. However, I regret that the condition of the bed and sofa bed has let you down.

Making our guests comfortable whenever they spend nights with us has always been our goal. Your feedback has been shared with our hotel management who responded with concern genuinely and seriously takes it for improvement.

As we strive to improve, we look forward to continuing to serve you in your future travel plans.

Regards,

Anne A

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Horrible experience! Stayed at this hotel this past New Year’s Eve. In the morning (about 12 hours before we checked in) this hotel ran my debit card for the full 4 days of our stay. When I complained to management about it, they were completely rude. Said it was their policy to do this and if I did not like it, they would just cancel the reservation. Given that all other hotels were full, we checked in. Upon entering our room, the light switch did not work leaving us fumbling around in the dark. I walked into the bathroom to find dried urine stains on the toilet seat. (Yuck!) There were not enough towels in the room for the number of people to even take a shower.
After complaining about these items to management, nothing got fixed and no apology was given. After putting up with this for two days, we checked out early and moved to a much better and comparably priced hotel. Prior to posting this review, I wrote to the Management Company and Owner of this hotel to express my dissatisfaction but received no response.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hi rbaskin5,

Thank you for being an IHG Rewards member and for leaving a candid review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I regret to know that your experience was not as pleasant as it should have been.

I am sorry for not meeting your expectations of the IHG brand when it comes to the customer service delivered. Also, the cleanliness of our rooms and our property, in general, has always been our main priority and it is disheartening to learn that it fell below par during your stay. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with our management team to review the procedures we have in place and make necessary improvements accordingly. In addition, I have sent you a private message to further discuss your review.

Again, thank you for your comments and for choosing us for your lodging needs.

Ingrid V.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

While the location is convenient for walking to Bayfront of the Eastern 5th Ave shops and restaurants, the hotel itself left much to wish for:
- the A/C in both of our rooms was deafening loud - not much sleep
- breakfast: stale coffee, plastic dishes, no healthy options
- meeting room - pricey, ice cold - housekeeping was unable to set temperature to an acceptable level - ended up meeting in the lobby
For those who look for a good night sleep, we cannot recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Hello tvonruex,

I welcome your thoughts and thank you for letting us cater to your travel needs. While I am happy our location was ideal for you, I am sorry for falling short with the breakfast options, functionality of the air conditioning unit, and the temperature of the meeting room. Providing you with a smooth, hassle-free experience is a commitment we aim to provide and I am sorry this did not reflect on your experience.

Your comments are taken seriously and I also have dropped a message via your inbox to express our sincerity. I look forward to your response and hoping to serve you better as soon as you come back.

Frank A.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel is well kept. Very clean. The room was in great condition and beds were very comfortable. The morning breakfast was just okay. All personnel that I had contact with were friendly. My only complaint is that charge a daily Eco Fee from $5.81 to $6.21 per night. I wasn’t aware of this charge, until checkout. We were there for four nights. I told the Front Desk personnel, that it was not listed on my reservation. She said that everyone has to pay this fee. All in all, an extra $23.00 is not really a big thing, but customers should not be surprised at checkout. I still feel that this location is still worthy of a stay!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randy F
Reviewed 20 January 2018

Excellent hotel lovely pool friendly staff great breakfast.
Very disapointed as a IHG spire elite member, they failed to acknowlede this membership level, we asked about amenity points that would be added at the end of our stay, when we checked out we received an apology for not been upgraded having checked account on returning home no amenity points have been added by the hotel.
Stopped at several IHG branded hotels this was the most expensive and the only one that not acknowledge the membership level November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple