“Great dinner!”

New York Pizza & Pasta Location 1
Reserve with OpenTable
New York Pizza & Pasta Location 1 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #231 of 1,012 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

We had dinner here tonight during f our stay in the area. We are from the Northeast and this restaurant reminded us so much of the food at home. Our daughters had pizza and said it was great. My husband and I had Pasta Bolognese and it was wonderful. The service was great! I would highly recommend stopping here for dinner!

NYPP_Management, Manager at New York Pizza & Pasta Location 1, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Hi Marian

We are so happy you had a wonderful experience on your vacation with your family! We appreciate your feedback and hope you will join us again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Recommend to us by 2 separate people. Was not disappointed! Pasta and shrimp were amazing! Rich is a great server, and you have to get dessert!

Hi Lisa

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review! We are beyond happy with your satisfaction of our food and service! Thank you again!

Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Some of the most authentic Italian food in Naples. Delicious, and the bread was amazing! So fresh and homemade!

Thank you Danielle for the awesome review! We look forward to you joining us again!

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Ordered a large pepperoni pizza for delivery on Friday at 7pm. The pizza was delivered at 8 pm and when we opened the box is was some type of meat lover’s pizza with a bunch of toppings. Called back and was immediately put on hold, not even able to utter a word. Was on hold for 5 ½ minutes so hung up and called back. The same thing happened, was put on immediate hold without even a chance to say anything. After a few minutes, Kayla (same girl who took the original order) gets on the phone and I explain that we received the wrong pizza. I was put on hold for a few more minutes and then she says they’ll send out a new one and it should be delivered in a half-hour to 40 minutes.

Second pizza arrives at 9 pm. I go to hand the driver the wrong pizza and he doesn’t want it, and tells me to throw it out. I told him our garbage was collected today and I don’t want a rotting pizza in my garbage can until the pick-up in a next few days. I told him to take the pizza and throw it out at NYPP in their trash.

This morning I go to get our garbage cans from the end of the driveway, and the delivery guy dumped the pizza in our garbage can and left the lid up. We have a disgusting, drenched pizza in the bottom of our can. Absolutely appalling that the delivery guy would throw the pizza in our empty garbage AFTER I specifically told him I wanted him to take the wrong pizza and dispose of it at NYPP. The delivery guy’s behavior is disrespectful and appalling.

Their service has really gone downhill over the past 2 years. It’s like nobody cares about the customer. They’re never polite, or say ‘thank-you’ and they treat customers like they are disposable. Deliveries take forever. You are put on hold for long periods of time. This is the last straw for me, won’t order from them again. Not worth the aggravation.

NYPP_Management, Manager at New York Pizza & Pasta Location 1, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Susan,

You reached out to us on Facebook, previous to this review and we did apologize and would still like to make it right by you.

Again our sincerest apologies on your experience last night and your discovery this morning. We have brought this issue to the owner and he would like to meet and speak with you. As well as have dinner on us. We have been working to fix some of these issues with the delivery system and phone/answering. We do realize without feedback like yours we would not be aware of the issues or employees' actions. We have already been looking into this matter. We would greatly appreciate if you gave us another chance and follow up with us directly on any other issues. Please contact Cila at cila@newyorkpp.com

Our apologies,
New York Pizza and Pasta

Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Ran into someone and discussion came around to best pizza in the area. I wanted New York style and this place nailed it. So much for the theory you need New York water.
This family run business meets all the requirements of New York.

The feel of being in a pizza parlor on Carmine St is present.

NYPP_Management, Manager at New York Pizza & Pasta Location 1, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Hi!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are extremely grateful for the positive feedback and business! Please come back and join us again!

-New York Pizza & Pasta