All reviewsmarco islandfront deskhot oatmealeverglades national parkcracker barrelquiet locationyogurtalligator alleythe breakfast areaexcellent hotelincluded breakfastsister propertystay there againroom was spotlessbonita springsstandard roomcomfortable beds
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Certainly seemed to be new. The facility was exceptionally clean. As another review pointed out the decor was bright and modern. Hot breakfast offered an fair variety of breakfast options. The rooms were clean, comfortable and welcoming. Even though I no longer use public wi-fi I did notice that it was available.

other than a few amenities one might find at a higher end hotel, this facility offered quite a bit for the price. Overall I consider it a great find and an exceptional value

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Victoria W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Thank you, SCDivemaster! We are actually 9 years young, but had a full renovation last year as Marriott likes to keep their properties looking fabulous! We pride ourselves on cleanliness and love that you noticed that and loved the awesome breakfast offerings! We hope to see you again soon! Happy Travels!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The hotel is immaculately kept, public areas are bright and modern and our room was spotless. Literally, it was at least as clean -- the bedroom and especially the bathroom -- as any 4- or 5-star hotel we've stayed in.

To top it off, the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff made our one-night stay a pleasure. From Kenisha in housekeeping to Kyla at the front desk to Anitta (sp?), who kept breakfast hot and fresh through the morning, there was nothing the staff would do to make our stay enjoyable . . . and do with a smile!

We were in town to help our daughter move into a new apartment, and we certainly would come back to the Fairfield Inn on future trips.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Arnie2439
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I couldn’t ask for a better stay than the one my friend and I had this past weekend. We were in Naples for a National Tennis tournament and had to get up early and played late. Any needs we had were met, and smiling faces greated us every single time. From management through front desk to food service and room service every person represented Marriott just how I am sure they want to be represented.

Thank you, I will return.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Tracy A, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear tennis348,

We pride ourselves on great service and I was happy to read of your experience. We enjoyed getting to meet everyone with the Tennis tournament and look forward to seeing you next year!

Tracy

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

A bit outside of Naples, right off 75. This hotel is ideal for going to the beach or as a stop on your way to another Florida destination. The rooms are very comfortable and spacious. The staff is wonderful. Even though it is an older property it looks very modern and new. There are several restaurants near the property. Their complimentary breakfast is very nice. We would gladly stay there again. We highly recommend it for a good night rest.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Shelley S,

Thank you for the wonderful review!
We recently finished a multi million dollar renovation and I am happy to read you had a good experience. We love taking care of our guests and I will make sure to share your feedback with them on our breakfast, service and the enjoyment of near by restaurants.

We hope to see you on your next trip to our beautiful city!

Tracy

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Checked in after 14 day cruise to Tampa and visited my brother at another hotel. Fairfield Inn had great quality, comfortable bath, beds big and excellent linens. Breakfast was good and plentiful. It was located near everything we wanted to see and do. Parking in back was convenient and easy. Will definitely stay there next time I go down to visit my little brother.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank computerprofessor

Dear Computerprofessor,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and thank you for choosing to stay with us while visiting your family. It was a pleasure reading your comments about our breakfast and location. Many guests enjoy being close to Marco island and the downtown Naples attractions and beach's.

We look forward to seeing you on yur next trip to sunny Naples!