“Delicious Cuban Sandwich”
Review of Ole' Tampa Cubans

Ole' Tampa Cubans
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Mulberry
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

This is an outdoor restaurant in Mulberry, Florida - not too many around but they have made a comfortable place for lunch! You order at a window with a knowledgeable young lady - sit down until name is called for pick-up. The Cuban is one of the best I’ve had and I’ve had Tampa Cubans for years! This place does it right! You can have Cuban (normal) or American with lettuce, tomato, special sauce! You can have it pressed - the only way to my thinking - or not! This is a wonderful surprise and we will all return - many times!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Tried the El Cubano as a take out for lunch. Generous portion of ham and pork on good quality Cuban bread. Perfectly pressed and not greasy or messy to eat. Might be a little too much yellow mustard but good quality pickle chips makes it all work. Drive thru or eat on the patio. Friendly staff met my expectations. Quick and satisfying lunch. I recommend it for old Ybor-style sandwiches.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Curiosity satisfied. So so crabcake. Heavy on the bread which was not well cooked. Crab was ok. Lots of hot sauce helped.
Plan to eat outside or get your order to go.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I had been craving a Cuban sandwich for a week, and convinced my husband to try this place. It tasted like an Americanized sandwich.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Saw the reviews for this place on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a try. There is only outdoor seating (under cover so if it rains you should be ok). Tried the El Cubano. The sandwich was excellent. It took a while to make (not a fast food place) but it was worth the wait. The sandwich had just the right amount of fillings and were warm when served. I did not try the deviled crabs. Need to do that next time. The staff was excellent - they check on you during your stay and asked me how everything was when I left. I will go back again.

Date of visit: April 2018