“Quick mobile order”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We are dinner next door at Chipotle and it was raining and I placed a mobile order. Within a few minutes the order was ready to be picked up and consume. We sat inside in their ultra comfy seats. I also want to thank and compliment this location for having a changing table in the restroom. I have a 6 month old and it is always nice to see a changing table in restaurants or stores, You don't realize how important it is until you need one. I will be back when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Every time I visit, Lundyn never fails to exceed expectations. She never spells my name wrong, always gets the order perfect, and is just a bright, bubbly ball of positivity. She is hands-down the best Starbucks worker I have ever encountered.

Reviewed 29 March 2016

This place was a lifesaver!!!!! The free breakfast coffee in out motel was terrible!!!! Great service and help. Great coffee!!!!!!

Reviewed 7 December 2015 via mobile

Great place! Good service and products are as expected ....... Awesome! One iced, one hot, both were great. Service was fast and efficient considering the full lobby of patrons.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is a local gem, busy and active with lots of locals visiting and drinking coffee. As usual, Starbucks didn't disappoint us! Our coffee was excellent, the pumpkin loaf was magnificent. Staff did a good job keeping up with the long line of guests waiting for coffee, well-trained staff and a fun environment.