“Sunday Coffee!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is a local gem, busy and active with lots of locals visiting and drinking coffee. As usual, Starbucks didn't disappoint us! Our coffee was excellent, the pumpkin loaf was magnificent. Staff did a good job keeping up with the long line of guests waiting for coffee, well-trained staff and a fun environment.

Date of visit: October 2015

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

I love Starbucks and will always patronize their stores but this one (my closest location) is either really great or really not so great. Some of the employees are fabulous but a few (the ones I always seem to get) act like it's their first day. They don't understand your order, or they screw the whole process up. Despite these employees I will continue to visit for my caffeine fix and hope for the best!

Date of visit: April 2015
Reviewed 11 February 2015

I have stopped in a couple of times and its always been a great experience.
This last time was a few days ago and it was no different.
I ordered a grande green tea latte and it was an amazing start to my day. I just love Matcha tea and this is the ONLY place I've found in Lake County that has it.
This starbucks is definitely one of the best ones I've tried.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Very good service and always satisfied with everything they serve.
Luv the Frappocino's

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed 28 May 2012

I typically order a grande americano, which needs an extra shot so as not to taste like watered down coffee. Most stand-alone stores will do this without charging, but this one always tries to charge. It's not my fault they have crappy water and it overwhelms the taste of the coffee... Anyway, I will make it a point to go to the Clermont stand-alone store next time.

Date of visit: May 2012