“Typical McDonald's; poor service”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #79 of 125 Restaurants in Mount Dora
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When I went inside this McDonald's there were two or three people ahead of me in line. Only one cash register was in use. A customer standing in front of it was holding up his smartphone and discussing something on the screen with a shift manager behind the cash register. Their discussion went on forever. During it, two different female employees walked up to the adjacent register, monitored the conversation for a while, then left. Eventually, a third female came up to the register and asked for the next customer. When it was my turn, I placed my order, received it, and left. The conversation at the other register was still ongoing.
Not a great experience.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

This McDonalds was great when first opened up now the Management and customer service has gone down hill its like they do not care anymore about their customers to make sure they are happy I went thru the drive thru placed my order and waited and waited to be told to park that your order was being prepared once I got my order it was cold as ice so that there tells me they do not care at all so I will be visiting a different McDonalds for my breakfast needs from now on

Reviewed 17 March 2017

We went here twice from our nearby Budget Lodge Hotel. service was good and so was the food. The staff were very pleasant to talk to

Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

I don't know what it is about fast food restaurants creating excuses about having to do their job? I go to McDonalds almost every night for a Lg Chocolate Chip Frappe (a favorite of my husbands) and never a problem, NEVER an issue with the machine; except when there are certain managers on duty. I know the machine is probably a pain to clean, or use, or it slows down your drive thru time and makes you look like an incompetent manager BUT these people ever stop and think about the consumer, the people,(who would put you out of a job if we didn't enjoy your treats so much), the CUSTOMERS who pay your bills??? It aggravates me when I drive to a restaurant to place an order and the reasoning behind not having said item for that order is ridiculous! I watch those people (employees) make my drink all the time and the machine that you may be referring to is a BLENDER! It's a blender it shouldn't require a maintenance man to come in and clean it for a rough span of 8 hours (which btw is what I was told by the MOD) it disappoints me that we have such a lack of integrity anymore with these Millennials who think they're job or position is irreplaceable!

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Though most are timid to admit it, we all eat at McDonald's from time to time. This particular unit is always jammed packed so, it's my opinion, the owner is reluctant to make many...make that, ANY changes. I don't think this one will ever take a Clean Chain Restaurant Award as when you look in the windows, during service, it causes one to regurgitate in their mouth a little. Yet, life goes on.
The 'Medium' drinks are 'Small' compared to any other fast food joint, the "Big Breakfast" (bargain @$5.60) achieves a different cut-off-time each day so, you never know when you order, or TRY to order, if it's going to happen. They usually substitute 1-2 grilled 'pod' of an egg in the scrambled egg's place when they shut down early....which is not quite the same. ALWAYS check your bag for what you ordered, as service varies with the face of the server. Many times the knives and forks are M.I.A. and you either make a u-turn and go back, or eat scrambled eggs & sausage patty with your fingers....an unpleasant experience. Coffee (small) is in a minuscule cup and I always wonder how some old lady managed to drop the featherweight cup in her lap, sue Mickey D, and WIN. Only in America, LOL.