“Go hungry ”

Add it.
Kurbside Treats
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Moore Haven
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Delicious home cooking. Love the green beans. Hamburgers are enormous and definitely large enough to share. Juicy and oh so good.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Nice, friendly and the food was awesome. I had the ox tail, delish. My husband had the ribs. Flavorful and plentiful. I’m a collard green fan and these were very good, had neck bones for added flavor. We’ll be back for sure.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I was driving down from Orlando to Key Largo and, like on any long drive, I like to stop every 2 hours or so for a break. I also like to use local diners rather than chains. I was just entering Moore Haven on about the 2-hour mark when I saw a "BBQ Today" sign by a roadside shed. This piqued my interest (especially the BBQ bit), so I made a U-turn to investigate.

The outside didn't look too inviting but I went in and saw a rib sandwich on the menu. I ordered that, expecting to get the meat off 2 or 3 bones in the sandwich. I made a quick visit to the WC, which was spotless, always a good sign, and by the time I came back, my sandwich was ready. There must have been a half-rack of ribs, cut into 2 or 3 rib chunks, piled up in the sandwich, complete with bones. The ribs were delicious; hot, meaty, tender and full of flavour. They were some of the best I've tasted. The sandwich was also very cheap.

Don't be put off by outside appearances; if you're travelling down route 27 and need a break and a snack, stop here; you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We were traveling on the road looking for some place unique that we could just stop, eat, and go. We were in-between breakfast and lunch and saw Kurbside Treats and said 'what the heck, we will give it a try". So glad we did. Very small place, only a couple of tables. Very laid back, but extremely attentive, and helpful staff.
Here is our experience: As I said we were on the road, hungry, and ready to stop. We like to try new and different places and decided to 'make a memory'. When you drive up be prepared for a very small, no frills building, with a horse in the back outside area. When you walk in expect a very small 3-4 table restaurant, with just a couple of employees. Don't let that fool you, they are VERY ATTENTIVE to your needs. We came in at the end of the breakfast buffet, but we were told that we could still get the buffet and they would fix anything we still wanted fresh. I wanted fresh pancakes, they came quick and were very good. Now, the best part. They asked if we have ever had their ribs. No, we were just passing thru. They brought us a sample of their ribs to our table. We plan to take that same route another time and will definitely order the ribs. While we were there people (locals) came in and ordered food to go, it looks like that is most of their business. This is a down home, southern style restaurant. You will get ribs, greens, burgers, pulled pork, and so much more. Their motto is "Taste Our Passion! It's food for the Soul. That should tell you a lot! Give it a try. I can't wait to see other reviews! Good Job!

Date of visit: March 2017