“Great Experience”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Miramar
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

An absolutely clean property, great location if you aren't looking for a beachfront property, it is inland just off the turnpike near Sun Life Stadium, Hard Rock and Calder Casinos. I know being clean, a good value, comfortable beds can be said about any branded property. What makes this hotel such a value is customer service. I don't think I have ever had a better experience than the customer service I received from this Hotel's staff!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Les M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 31 January 2012

This is the best hotel there is. The service is always above and beyond. I drive out of my way to stay at this hotel!!!!!!!

Room Tip: All of the rooms that I have stayed in are equally as comfortable.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Fernandina Beach, Florida
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We stayed here during the 2012 Orange Bowl and found the hotel to be neat, clean and the staff well prepared for a full house of football fans. Our room was a king bed and we had lots of floor space for bags etc. Breakfast was decent although a few items could have been heated better. Terrific location for attending events at sunlife stadium.
Con-Limited dining options near hotel

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 16 January 2012

I traveled to South Florida on Dec. 31, 2011 to do Habitat for Humanity work with college students on Winter break. We spent the first two nights at this Hotel. We had three rooms total. In all my years of travel I've never seen a front desk staff more friendly or more willing to offer suggestions for places to eat, visit, etc. They truly went beyond the call of duty, on a very busy weekend. This hotel is only a couple of miles from Sun Life Stadium (home of the Miami Dolphins). It has a heated outdoor pool and a clean workout room with cardio machines, plenty of weights (dumb bells), and two televisions. They also offer a good, hot breakfast. I could not have been more pleased with the customer service and the cleanliness of the hotel rooms and facilities. Absolutely a tremendous value. Wouldn't hesitate to stay there again if ever in the area.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
United States
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I booked this hotel for five nights between Dec 26th and New Year's Day and was pleasantly surprised by the staff's efficiency. The hotel itself appears to be newer and is located near the intersection of Miramar Parkway and Red Rd., making it fairly convenient to I-75 if not located right at the exit. You can also reach 826 from Red Rd. if you know where you're going, but the traffic is heavier. Granted, we were there on a week when rush hour traffic on Mramar Parkway was probably lighter than normal, but the price at this Hampton in was considerably less than another Hampton directly off I-75, one or two exits further north.

We knew the hotel was booked, but when we arrived, we discovered it was because the hotel was hosting teams in town for a soccer showcase and later a basketball team. Having bad experiences before in hotels hosting kids' sports teams, I was prepared for the worst and was happily disappointed. We were placed on a floor away from all the kids and never had one complaint about noise at odd hours or kids running down the hallways. The maids had that room spic and span every day, despite the crowd and holiday week that has used short staffing as an excuse not to clean rooms at other hotels. Breakfast every day was fully stocked, albeit lacking in diversity of hot food over the course of the week, but also understandable as the hotel staff had obviously selected a menu that could be quickly replenished for large groups of people. Pastries were much more diverse than any I've had at other Hampton Inns, except for one day at the end of the week. This Hampton Inn also has a much larger eating area than I've seen at any other Hampton I've stayed at...and they needed it that week.

There's nothing in walking distance, as others have stated, and the hotel *is* part of an industrial park, but on the edge and not in the middle of it as someone stated. It's right on Red Rd. and there are grocery stores, some restaurants and shops on both Miramar Parkway and Red Rd. For anything more, you only need to go up I-75 one exit to reach Pines Blvd. (East) for the mall, big box stores, tons of restaurants, etc.

We booked the place due to an overfow of guests at our relatives' houses further south on I-75, so we didn't care that he hotel wasn't near any tourist areas. The staff was friendly and did their jobs well. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There's a huge empty field on the side of the hotel away from Red Rd. It's a quieter side f...
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miramar
4.8 km away
Wingate by Wyndham Fort Lauderdale Miramar
7.9 km away
Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale West / Pembroke Pines
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Ft Lauderdale / Miramar? Share your experiences!