“Best steaks in Milton”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2016

For years, Texas Roadhouse in Milton has been the best place in the area for steaks, ribs, and margaritas. It's a busy place in the evenings, though. Especially on the weekends, so call ahead! My favorite meal is the 8 oz. sirloin with blue cheese, the house salad with homemade ranch dressing, and a baked potato. Service is great too. My only complaint is that the building is old and often not as clean as I'd like it to be.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed 15 July 2016

I have ate here quite a few times and have never had any bad food or service. The restaurant is clean as far as the kitchen and servers. Thanks

Reviewed 30 June 2016

Texas Roadhouse never disappoints. Our lunch with our son was great. The service was great as well as the food. My chicken critter salad was wonderful and I left with enough for the next day. My husbands Road Kill was as good as always. The meat was tender and tasty. He, too, had a to go box for another meal. We love this place.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Visit there when ever I want sensational steak! To each his own preferences, but for my choice, its the best place for the perfect steak, and great sides. Always great service, clean dining area, and helpful staff. Always a pleasure.

Reviewed 8 June 2016

We stopped here for supper and the food was good and average prices. WE got the Serloin steak, and ribs. With the ribs the m doeat just fell off the bones and the steak was cooked as requested. WE also got what I call the bloomin onion (I know outback term) it was average. Fried a little too much but still good not great. It is located right in downtown and you can't miss its location. They do have early dinner specials which can save you a few bucks.

1  Thank Steven S