2,185 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2018

The hotel is old, worn out and in need of a good renovation. The carpets are dirty. The rooms stink. The noise from the bar at night and the drunks outside the window was terrible. No manager during week ends so you cannot address your complaints until you are ready to go.

Date of stay: September 2018
Lilian S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2018

Dear mimidobb,

We appreciate your comments and we do apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We do our best to ensure all of our guests have a great stay. The hotel manager is available 24 hours a day to address these types of concerns from our guests, and I am sorry you were unable to express yourself to him/her during your stay so the appropriate changes could have been made immediately. We value your patronage and hope you give us another opportunity in the future to host you.

Lilian Shuster

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here several times before. For an overnight stay its tolerable. However, this time, was VERY memorable. Enough for me to never stay again.

The hotel is in dire need of update. Nothing to argue there. Spackle is no longer covering the issues.

If a person is using a wheelchair and request first floor upon reserving... hmm that's simple math... so why offer only 2nd floor rooms. I couldn't let that one go. Not sure how astute that employee was. Now inside off the lobby there are 4 stairs to get to 1st floor rooms. You would think the desk employee would assist. NOPE. I assumed too much.

The room. I'm not sure what, or who died in that room, but its is a stench of old urine and decaying matter. Glade, febreeze or anything can truly fix it.
The door doesn't close, u less you slam it shut. Which ticked off the next door resident.

I was in Miami on business, non profit organizational meeting, from the state. Brought my tax exempt form, Days Inn would not accept it acknowledge and no staff had ever heard of it.

Ice machine next to room did not work properly.

Besides the room odor, the door not locking, the room was dirty, the tub not clean, not enough for me to want to stand in it for a shower.

So I checked out 2 hours early at 615 and thought the shuttle could take me to amtrak. This desk attendant was witty, quick and rude with a snicker in reply: " We can not do personal favors". Oh trust a simple we dont do drop offs other than airport would have been sufficient.

The staff has changed. For sure I miss the young lady who had a child. I just dont see me going out of my way to stay.
This was a place that for the cost and short stay was doable and comfortable.

I was in fear and uptight with the filth. For sure not relaxing, or comforting.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear scenes2me,

Thank you for the time taken to write a review, and to bring your concerns to my attention. We hope you will accept our apologies for the shortfalls experienced at our property. Our staff takes great pride in providing the best experience possible and we are disappointed that your stay did not meet your expectations. We take these concerns seriously and will use this to improve our services. Please consider giving us another opportunity to better your experience at our property next time you are in the area, as your loyalty to us means everything.

Lilian Shuster

Reviewed 14 October 2018

Nice hotel, but internet did not work, and no continental breakfast. There was a good coffee shop with food in the building though, and a bar next door. Overall, a good experience, though because i used my hotspot and the airport has plenty of nice places to have breakfast. Well kept up and pleasant.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lilian S, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Dan D,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us at the Days Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North. I apologize for the disappointing experience you encountered with the internet. I know each of us has grown accustomed to lighting speed internet and the frustration that is brought on when technical difficulties arise. Though I have not heard of any recent internet concerns at the property, I will certainly bring this up to our technology department to ensure the internet is running as it should, as we always provide high-speed internet to our guests. Thank you for mentioning that we have a cafe on site. Here you will be able to get light bites and the best coffee in town. At this time, unfortunately, our property is not providing room and breakfast packages. Thank you again for being our guest and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

RUN PEOPLE SAFE YOUR LIFE!!

this is the worse place ever I ever stay. I tought if I stay with Wyndham brand will make me safe and comfortable. I know this is the cheap hotel, I'm not expecting anything fancy. I travel around the world. I know how much I paid and what I got. Dears gods. This place so worse. Employees so rude arrogant and ignorant. They dont cleaning my room for couple days even I request. Stain in my bedshits, smell molding, doors is broken you have to call them to delivery your towel. Nope they not delivered to your room, you have to come to front dest even u already call. Hallejuja they even have spider in the toilet ball. I email them the bed experience... nope.... they ignoring not even tried to make it this better... more worse then ever when I want to check out. I ask to storage my luggage for couple hours because my flight is in the afternoon. Nope... somebody pretending manager I know she is reception and told me to book new room with extra rate. WOW.... this is big joke by Wyndham. I call corporate of Wyndham what a surprise they transfer my call to everywhere and finely told me. Nothing they can do. The girl reception pretending be manager not even using name tag. Because she is lier. What a scam. I wish I can upload vidio as well in here to show the truth. Safe your money and life. Note. They dont have security the hotel very easy to access from stranger like street motel every night stranger people knocking my doors.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Koi K,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I apologize that you did not receive the excellent customer service we are known for.
Had any of these concerns been brought to our attention during your stay our staff would have done everything possible to make immediate changes to make your stay more pleasant. I know you and the general manager at the property had many positive interactions throughout your stay, and unfortunately she was unable to make your one last request. I do hope that we will see you again to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

This was a really nice hotel. I was surprised at how big it was. The location was basically right off the interstate, so that made traveling around a piece of cake. It’s also in close proximity to IHOP!!! My absolute favorite part is the pool area. I didn’t get to get in the pool but the around surrounding it was amazing and held a mini version of the Miami scenery.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear csills131920,

We're excited to hear from you and appreciate your kind review of the Days Inn by Wyndham Miami Airport North. We are thrilled to know you specifically enjoyed our overall services, and the convenient location. It is great to hear that we are meeting the expectations our guests come to expect and deserve. We agree, our pool area is spectacular! We hope the next time you visit us you get the opportunity to enjoy all of our amazing amenities. See you soon!

Best regards,