EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
USD 168
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
USD 89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 99/night.

USD 78
USD 71
USD 109
USD 96
Priceline
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

All reviewsfree breakfasthot breakfastfree parkingnight stayfast foodevery half hourplace to sleepcruisetransitnflrunwayvanplane
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

The best service!!! I left my wallet at the cafeteria ( which by the way is open all night) and the next day I called and they had it at the front desk waiting for me, when I got it back everything was in it! Thank you people!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2018

I stayed at the Clarion Inn because I missed my flight and got a voucher for this hotel. The only plus is the free airport shuttle. It was busy when I came in and check in was hurried. I had to ask many follow up questions.
The hotel is run down and the room was dirty, I was to glad I only needed it for a few hours.
The elderly gentleman at the front desk was very friendly.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank JazzyJ597
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Reserved a guaranteed 2 room suite for 4 adults; we were given a one room hotel room. Had to speak with supervisor and show written proof of reservation. Moved to 2 room suite which was very large-that's the end of the pros. Cons: room was not clean did not sit on sofa/appeared dirty as did carpeting; TV was missing from the living room area, the tv in the bedroom was disconnected from the cable; the mini fridge was running but was hot; there was no COLD water at all - it was HOT even in the toilet then in the morning there was no water at all; it had been turned off; the odd,very dated bathtub dripped the entire time we were there; the shower stall floor was extremely slippery with no grab bars. One of our party tried to shower and nearly fell as well as being scalded by the HOT water only; the rest of us decided to forego bathing at this hotel. The breakfast was adequate.

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank karen21029
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Spent the night here before going on a cruise with my family. We booked two rooms with queen beds. We arrived at 10 pm only to be told one of our rooms had been cancelled for an unknown reason. After two hours and multiple arguments we got two dirty rooms with twin beds for eight of us. The staff was rude and were more interested in their cellphones and friends at the desk than the customers. Would not recommend to others and will not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kristi B
Frank M, General Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Kristi

Thank you for staying with us. Though, I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay. You reserved two room for you and your family. I am sorry that one of your room was cancelled due to a credit card that declined. I investigated your claim of receiving two dirty rooms and found that comment to be untrue. both rooms were cleaned. We don't and will not rent a dirty room. Please not we don't have any rooms with twin beds. all our rooms have two queens or two doubles size beds. I hope this information will put you at ease.

Best Regards

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We just staying one night before flying out of the Asheville Airport. This hotel is probably 1/2 mile from airport. Great location and clean hotel. They seem to be doing some remodeling but that wasn't a problem. We left before breakfast was served and didn't see if there was a pool.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family