All reviews miami airport per day nice pool business trip nice stay room was spacious complimentary breakfast an overnight stay next morning yogurt very nice hotel checking in rental car free shuttle pre cruise stayed one night shuttle service
Reviewed 24 September 2018

The Hyatt Place Miami Airport East offers travellers into Miami a perfect location to stay. It is close, and has a reliable shuttle to, the Miami International Airport and good breakfast. The guest rooms are in excellent, clean condition and the king size bed ensures the best sleep ever. The hotel is perfect for travellers who are looking for a comfortable, clean, near to the airport overnight stay. The airport shuttle service is reliable and ensures a quick and timely arrival at the airport. Any time I need a hotel in Miami it will definitely be the Hyatt Place Miami Airport. I highly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for 5 days and couldnt be happier. The rooms are big, bright and nicely decorated and super clean. Housekeeping staff are really nice and helpful and I definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I just love staying at the Hyatt Place Miami Airport East. The staff are very courteous and aim to please customers in every way possible. I have stayed at the Embassy Suites close to this Hyatt Place and was very disappointed. Whenever I return to the Miami Airport for a layover I will definitely stay at this Hyatt Place.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We stayed at this location on the top floor, and we cannot say enough good things about the experience. The entire building was immaculate, from the entrance to of the location, to the room's window ledge was extremely clean, and it remained that way for the duration of our two-week stay. The staff as really polite and always available to assist, from the front the desk to the floor services. Initially, we reserved one week, but the location and staff made the trip that much better that the vacation was extended. I will be there again, and hopefully the same room!

Room tip: Top floor airport view is pleasant
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt Place Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Kenvis_AI,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I’m pleased to hear our clean hotel, polite staff, and convenient location made for an enjoyable experience. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Best,
Michael Lauria

Reviewed 6 September 2018

I absolutely love the location (which is very covenant/ next door to the airport) & this hotel! Anyone who stays/book this hotel will not be disappointed! I will highly recommend this hotel & can almost promise you have the same pleasant experience!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hyatt Place Miami Airport East, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Opal B,

We are happy to hear from you and value your kind recommendation. It is encouraging to know that your stay was very pleasant; we work hard to provide an enjoyable experience. We appreciate being a part of your trip!

Best,