“Great dinner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I would totally recomend coming here food is great! Only downside: Its gets so packed because of how good it is.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

This little gem has wonderful ambiance, and GREAT food! The selection of breakfast items was beyond compare, and watching the dishes come out of the kitchen, I wanted to try them all! I had a spinach egg dish that was just yummy! The service was great, and prices reasonable

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Yesterday, my mom and I, had a great breakfast. The owner, Mrs. Carol, sat with us and what a great time we had. I've know Carol since she served in Hialeah. The cozy corner has great American comfort meals.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Seating was fast and food was fresh out of the pan. I definitely recommend this place. French toast can be ordered with any toppings you want, grits are delicious, all Thur coffee you want is included as well.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place on a Sunday morning for breakfast. We told the server we had to eat quick to get to the Marlins game, and she obliged. Great selection of breakfast items at a very reasonable price. It took a while to sit, but I think that's because people were in no rush to leave like we unfortunately were.

Great service + great food = great tip.