“Great breakfast ”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Seating was fast and food was fresh out of the pan. I definitely recommend this place. French toast can be ordered with any toppings you want, grits are delicious, all Thur coffee you want is included as well.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place on a Sunday morning for breakfast. We told the server we had to eat quick to get to the Marlins game, and she obliged. Great selection of breakfast items at a very reasonable price. It took a while to sit, but I think that's because people were in no rush to leave like we unfortunately were.

Great service + great food = great tip.

Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

I am so happy that diners like this still exist. The food and staff is awesome. This beats any Dennys or IHOP any day hands down.....

Reviewed 3 April 2017

My wife and I had read a review of another restaurant in Miami Springs that is supposed to have the best burgers in Miami...but it turned out they were closed for the day. We spotted the Cozy Corner and decided to give it a try since we were already in Miami Springs and we were ready to eat! This turned out to be a good decision! As I was already in a burger mood, that's what I ordered. My wife decided to go for breakfast...strawberry pancakes with corned beef hash on the side (I admit I ate my share of the side dish!). This is a basic neighborhood diner and it was excellent! My cheeseburger was delicious...obviously fresh, not frozen, and prepared just as I requested. My wife's pancakes were equally good. I've heard of blueberry pancakes (which they also had today) but strawberry in the batter was new to me. Quite good! The corned beef hash was also tasty. Our server was very friendly and attentive; the service was as good as the food. The place was very busy and had a nice, small-town feel to it. They're not reinventing the wheel here...nothing fancy, just basic diner-style food, very well prepared and served in a friendly, welcoming atmosphere. We will go back!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

I've known the owner, Mrs. Carol, all my life. She's such a joy and my kids love dining in when she's there. Her burgers are juicy and you get the pick of a 5 or 8oz. The slaw dog, omgggggg, is so delicious. My favorite is the chicken ceasar, dressing on the side, extra extra extra grilled onions. If you're a huge breakfast fan, then definitely check out the cozy corner. It's pretty packed on the weekends but well worth the wait! Call ahead for dinner specials. Everyday there's something different!!