“Best sliders ever”

Jr's Gourmet Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Jr's Gourmet Burgers was recommended to us by a friend who claimed the burgers were the best in Miami. We came in right around opening time and were seated near the many accolades hanging on the wall, we knew good food was on its way. The owner was kind enough to come out and introduce himself to us, and immediately recommended the home made fried mac and cheese balls...wow. They were perfectly crisp on the outside while maintaining the creaminess of macaroni and cheese on the inside. The menu is tough because you want to order everything, and luckily you can try them all out as a slider. So I did The Tex Mex, The Valley, and The Cuban...holy lord. They were all incredible, but my personal favorite was The Valley which includes water cress and a creamy lime sauce that was perfection. Service was top notch, our server did a great job. The prices were incredibly cheap for the value...3 amazing sliders for only 7.99...unreal. The owner even tossed in a couple collectors cups for us...we will absolutely be back. Raider Nation 4 Life

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My friends had their specialty burger which is very expensive. I had the turkey burger with everything and it was very good. Their cheese balls are very delicious. The service was good.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

LOVE having this place in our neighborhood. Every burger is delicious and the service is ALWAYS friendly and fast.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

We were in Miami for a cruise and just wanted a burger....we looked online and then asked the reservationist at our hotel and JR'S was the recommendation...we took a cab there to a very tiny hole in the wall....but quaint....it was outstanding. We couldn't decide which burger to get and so they had sliders where you could try several...what a great idea and the the fries were delicious! The waiter was very kind and helpful and even tho we were obviously from out of town - he treated us like family. I will go to JR'S the next time I'm anywhere near it.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I was craving hamburgers and decided to give this place a try due to it's reviews. I tried the mushroom hamburger with sweet potato fries. It was absolutely delicious and you could tell all the ingredients were fresh. Also had good customer service. Jr's is a little hole in the wall, we actually missed it the first time we drove down the street. Highly recommend if you're in the mood for gourmet burgers!