All reviews hotel restaurant miami international airport room was clean and comfortable stayed one night every half hour cruise terminal per person free parking pre cruise ronald
Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

I had to stop over because my flight was canceled with American Airlines. Though I was upset with my flight, the chauffeur to the hotel was quite comfy, assisted with my bags and brought them in to the front desk. The clerk at front desk was very polite, ensured I had all the information I needed. It was okay

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
ManagerX1, Manager at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Thank you so much for writing a review about your stay. We are happy to read you loved the service provided by our shuttle driver and one of our front desk associates. I will certainly let them know you were impressed with their customer service. I'm glad you had such an overall enjoyable visit, and we hope to see you soon on your next trip to Miami.

Markos A Rivas,

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Our 2016 and 2017 January 1st were exactly the same, Miami airport put us up at the Holiday Inn instead of on our scheduled planes.

The staff were very friendly, at check in and in the restaurant on premise.

The shuttle is PROMPT, we watched some poor guy be left at 5:01am. Bus driver saw him, he just didn't care. Don't be that guy.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ManagerX1, Manager at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2017

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest at the Holiday Inn Miami-International Airport once again. We are happy to note that your stay with us was a comfortable one and the friendly service from our staff met your expectations. We value your observation. Thank you for being our guest, we would love to be of your service again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel over the Christmas 2016 weekend while visiting family in Miami. The hotel is clean and the staff are especially friendly. The gentleman, Robert?, who checked me in addressed me by name each time he saw me throughout the weekend. That doesn't even happen in 5-star hotels. I ordered room service and the food was good and reasonably priced. There was a pool, gym, free parking and free internet. I'm only rating the hotel as a 3, because although it's very clean, the decor/design is not up to a 4 or 5 star standard. P.s. I was disappointed that I was not awarded IHG points because I booked my room through a travel website. I will be writing to Holiday Inn corporate headquarters about that.

Trip type: Travelled solo
ManagerX1, Manager at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2016

Thank you for giving us your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are glad that you liked our well-kept property, convenient location and the food we serve. It is also good to know that you were impressed with our service, and we will be sure to share your kind words with our team, especially with Robert. We value our IHG Rewards Club members and each time you check in, we want to thank you for your loyalty. Please forgive us for our oversight, as we truly appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

I had to spend the night at a hotel near the MIA airport. I am a HI member so always try to stay at one if the price is comparable. The checkin clerk was extremely cordial. Very helpful. My room was large, clean comfortable. Bathroom was huge and clean. Bed was heavenly. I a beer or 2 at bar on 9th floor. The bartender was great. Even though working on Christmas day. I really enjoy staying at HI's.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We appreciate your loyalty towards our brand and thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Miami-International Airport on Christmas. It is wonderful to read you had a great experience with us and were impressed by our courteous front desk staff and your clean, spacious room. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, and we hope to see you again on your next visit to Miami.

Reviewed 24 December 2016 via mobile

Got stuck in Miami, as planes were delayed and missed. Very accommodating personnel, they helped with toothbrushes and other paraphernalia. We got meals included from the airline, we were too late arriving for dinner.... But had a very nice breakfast buffet, with a very helpful server

Trip type: Travelled with family
ManagerX1, Manager at Holiday Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2016

Thank you for staying at the Holiday Inn Miami-International Airport was so enjoyable. We are pleased you loved our delicious breakfast and the excellent service provided by our friendly and professional staff. They will be happy to know they made a difference during your stay. We appreciate you being our guest, and hope we have the opportunity to host you again on your next visit to Miami.

Markos A Rivas,