USD 118
BestWestern.com
USD 81
USD 73
ClarionHotels
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
Free cancellation until 04/08
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotels.com
1,419 results
All reviewsfree shuttlepre cruisewafflescruise portfree breakfastleave your carshuttle serviceboiled eggsper personfront desk staffnext morningwaffle makerwould stay here againrental carthe breakfast areaone night stayclean hotel
Reviewed 30 April 2010

We stayed at this La Quinta because we flew in late to Miami and needed a place to stay before we drove to Key West the next day. The hotel was basic and quiet, we had a king bed, a lounge chair and desk on the first floor. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room and we were able to rent a crib. The parking was free and the room was inexpensive, around $79 for the night. There is a Bennigans & the Enterprise car rental agency right next door. Since we had a car we were also able to drive to the grocery store the next morning to stock up. There was a free breakfast the next morning that was just average, but enough to get us on our way. They had high chairs available for our son even, which was nice for our meal. There didn't seem to be to much around and I definetly would not walk too far from the hotel and its complex at night. I didn't see anything happen, but there is a bridge and underpass that are not well lit very close by and seemingly nothing beside it. Average stay for an average price.

Reviewed 21 April 2010

This hotel is ideal for someone who is arriving in Miami the day/night before a cruise and needs a convenient place to stay. The hotel includes free airport shuttle (until 11pm?) and free cruise port transfer (from hotel to cruise port only, as far as I know). Breakfast is also included -- basically toast, cereal, waffles, coffee, and juice. This was everything I needed. The rooms are very clean. The only possible negative is that it's extremely close to the airport so you will hear the planes taking off unless you keep your room air conditioner running. This was not an issue for me. The staff is incredibly helpful. We needed to go out to buy some things that we forgot for our cruise. The desk clerk (can't remember her name, sorry) not only offered advice on where to go but also offered to pay for the taxi! I don't know if this is typical of all La Quinta Inns but I was very impressed by this level of service and will definitely be giving them my business in the future. This hotel has everything you need when passing through Miami!

1  Thank sunnyvale_steve
Reviewed 10 April 2010

First of all, the rooms were very clean and comfortable, and secure. I felt very safe. But most of all, the staff was very friendly, courteous, and very accommodating from the very beginning (Raquel, and Mari). The location was fine, (a little noisy because of the airplanes). The free wi-fi was great and useful as well as the free breakfast. I would definitely recommend to everyone, especially for people families/tourists not familliar with the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2010

My mom and I stayed here the night before a cruise. Caught the free shuttle from the MIA airport to the hotel. Check in was easy and the front desk was very nice. We signed up for the free cruise port shuttle at that time. Room was average for a La Quinta. The blankets were a little spare and were tucked down really low. We were right by the highway and near the airport, but it was really quiet! There was a Bennigans within walking distance which was nice because there was no restaurant at the hotel. Breakfast was very busy in the morning. A queue was starting and people just started going into it, except it was only for the toasters! It was hard to tell though because the food was in a little room away from the seating. The free shuttle to the cruise port was great. If we take another cruise out of Miami, I would definately choose this hotel again. I have had really good luck with La Quinta.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank chicagoheroine
Reviewed 22 March 2010

Get the shuttle at the airport on the second (upper) level for the motel. Give them a time for the shuttle to the pier when you check in. Breakfast room is very small. you can always take your breakfast to your room. The price is right. Please DON'T eat at the Bennighan's restaurant just outside the motel. First of all we detected a musty and badf odor when we walked in. My wife and I went there mistakingly and sat at a booth and ordersd our drinks. Then along came one of the house ROACHES strolling across our table. Well, I just let out a loud La coocaracha and the hispanics and others knew right away that we had uninvited guests. Needless to say, we got up and let our displeasure known while walking out. We then went to the Embassy suites (paid a little more) and had a delicious meal. It was well worth it! Good luck and beware of the Bennigan's.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple